Murlocs as a playable race

yes please.

what is a reverse mermaid, and regular mermaid or murloc

murlocs can be a good horde race - they are fast swimmers for a racial power

I loved the alternate universe where everyone is a murloc. I was dying laughing though they had it alot easier defeating their Deathmurloc xD

I would prefer them as a allied race that could join either horde or alliance. Lore wise it could be explained as the following- some spoilers for dragon flight.

(1) Chromie sends you to the alternate reality of dragon soul when you help protect Nozdormu. You see the Murkocks there have evolved to be intelligent

(2) your told to help remove the murlocks by returning to the past, but the nozdormu version of the murkocks has foreseen the future and has already gone back in time.(Murdkormu)

(3) the jumping in time sends them to Guldan on their siege on the black portal. Guldan does not fail and ends up corrupting them with the Fell and brining in his horde. A handful of the new Murlocks end up surviving and form the Iron Allience lead by the Thrall the Murkock.

(4) in game you quest and you run into chromie and nozdormu. Confused you fight him, loose and are integrated. Eventually you decide who you rather serve

1 Like

how many murlocs would you mke

definitely an allied race it might actually make people play alliance.

would you make a mini murloc or a giant one

Yes plz. Been wanting this forever. Idc if theyre unintelligent as one commenter said, it’s no reason to exclude them. They make huts, use magic, have leaders. All they need is a little guidance from scholarly magefolk.

I also would like Murlocs as playable. I think they should be playable by both factions though and not just one.

After having played one in HotS and a quest in Nazjatar I would love for them to have similar abilities. Would also need to breath underwater and maybe be able to swim at least as fast as an underwater mount and druid aqua form does.

Have them turn into an egg if defeated and respawn if egg isn’t broken. Long CD shark from underground attack and CC. Puffer fish explosion AoE damage spell. Call in an army of murlocs. Just have a lot of crazy yet fun abilities.

+1 million playable Murlocs for both factions.

That Azurmylst thing was so damn cute. The little Murlocs doing an all out attack had me dying. I now stand with playable Murlocs.

you can
make a purple or pink murloc