Murlocs as a playable race

Can they add murlocs as a playable race for horde?

9 Likes

Maybe you should consolidate all of your threads into one, in the future.

3 Likes

Not counting on it, but some more aquatic races would be nice.

1 Like

They should change the target dummies into murlocs. Things are down right annoying.

still murlocs would be a cool horde class - they can swim fast as a racial buff

yes and if they spend more than 30 minutes out of water they instantly die. with an invisible timer so they can’t truly know how long they’ve been away from the sea.

1 Like

No, because they’re memes, they’re largely unintelligent, they have no gender differences, they have no reason to join a faction, and would provide said faction with nothing of use. At most, the few people that would play them would rival the mechagnome population and nothing more, because people now only want elves and sethrak and the ones who wanted to play as a murloc when they were 8 have all grown up.

1 Like

I like murlocs as well.

But a faster swimming racial trait already exists and it’s not very creative to begin with.

1 Like

No. We want them in the Alliance. Let us have something cool, too.

1 Like

you can be the 1st DK murloc. You will lead them all :slight_smile:

Yeah I’ve been asking for murlocs in a lot of allied race thread lol.

Excuse me? Are you saying that I’m a 8yo? Yeah see, the horde doesn’t appreciate them cute little things, so they should go alliance.

FYI, Jaina finds them useful and considered them allies.

1 Like

Liberals as a playable race? Nm we got them they are the Vulpera.

I dont think the Horde races would have much tolerance for murlocs, sounds like a race the alliance can work with. You know anduin preaching peace, kindness and tolerance. Have fun with that though.

Only if they make them taller than me.

One has one’s pride to consider after all. How can I shoot a murloc in the knee when I can barely see it?

murlocs are interesting - they are the water warriors of WOW

Murlocs would be amazing. They have a lot of life and character, and are great fun. And don’t listen to people with no imagination. This is Warcraft, where anything goes.

exactly - you know the horde need this race.

Please no, never, omg. In hearthstone I grew to hate murlocs and that will now never change.

1 Like

but you could have fun and be the thing you hate most.

Murloc winterveil song.