Mundane Gems, I think not!

bump for blizzard, to notice? yeah guys i’m a dreamer

Imagine if they actually paid attention to the players

Still broken and desperately need these points. Please fix this bug!

I got it! just say you guys are having a blast not collecting mundane gems, pretty sure they will hotfix this fast!

I’m having doubts, I really hope they fix it.

We were told that the gems were not mundane, so them not dropping at all makes sense to me.

2 Likes

Same. And it’s super frustrating because no one is using the order system for gems so this quest is likely pretty essential.

Just wanted to let you know you can use friends or alts to send work orders for the 5 quest.

Re-crafting orders also work for this and are super-cheap if your main is flooded in Artisan’s Mettle.

Just do a personal order with an alt, for something cheap like gems, and is fine.

edit: they might hotfix this lol

this has nothing to do with this quest the quest thats bugged has to be a dropped item…

Blizzard please hotfix this before the week is up.

still no mundane gems

Still not fixed somehow.

Topic w/ over 100+ replies, and no blizz response… Smdh

there are probably many other things that take priority. I have faith it will be fixed. but pls, fix before the weekly reset. I don’t want to sour on the profession system because of silly things like this.

Dragonheart Output mobs drop these. Already at 11/25. I don’t know why. They are also not marked in UI as part of quest; was just experimenting and found that they’re dropping.

Coords: 70, 45

2 Likes

I just thought I was having the worst possible luck, 30+ kills, no gems.

Confirmed dropping off Dragonheart Outpost mobs

Confirming this as well, Dragonheart Outpost is working

Yup, over by scalecracker keep they are dropping