Mundane Gems, I think not!

Same issue here. Hundreds of dead djaradin with not a single quest item.

Let’s hope it does not take a week for Blizzard to fix this one.

Same here.

Not going to happen this week. We reported this as bugged during beta and nothing was done about it

Bugged for me as well, and my ability to profit with jc by enacting my plan this week hangs in the balance :\

still bugged

That’s extremely tilting. My guild is asking me to craft things that I can’t craft literally because I can’t get the points without this quest…

This is wild. Revamped professions were billed as a key feature of this xpac, you’d think making sure everything worked would be a priority.

I really hope this doesn’t stop us from getting subsequent weekly profession quests…

Blizzard this needs to be top of the list. We will miss out on skill points for the week if you don’t fix this.

I honestly can’t believe this hasn’t been addressed… This is game breaking for a profession centered expansion.

Same. And it’s super frustrating because no one is using the order system for gems so this quest is likely pretty essential.

1 Like

Doing this currently, have killed 10 of them with no gem drop.

I killed mobs for like 6 hours yesterday that should have been dropping them and not a single one did. They didn’t put them on the loot table.

Blizzard can you at least tell us you are aware and will fix it? Come on this is bad.

2 Likes

just here to add a +1, i also have zero drops

1 Like

Seems like this is an easy fix. Bump.

1 Like

Since it is also a easy fix. Maybe cut the gems back to like 10 or something. I hope it is not 25 and 1 a pop lmao

1 Like

I really can’t believe there’s not a single acknowledgement of this post… Apparently it was broken in beta too.

can confirm. tried again today, not a single drop.