Multiple DC, login servers full

I dont want to do Torghast anymore… I want this stupid mount so I can never EVER do it again. This is the nail that makes me sure I hate it. I dont have fun doing it, I dont have fun doing it 3 times in one night when I have limited time to do it at all… Its bad enough it takes 2 hours each time… a whole night burned for nothing… no reward… nothing.

Concequence, decaf is a viable option.

2 Likes

then dont do it if you’re not enjoying it or happy about the rewards =/

1 Like

Nimrais, it’s kind of an emergency situation. How much notice do you normally get in emergencies?

2 Likes

Just tell me, up front that servers are totally unstable, servers are going to go down, tell me up front to not waste my time. My anxiety is at a 15/10 now… I am utterly miserable, Im tired, im stressed, im pissed, Im shaking… I hate this. Torghast is too stressful anyways… this just is too much. I just wanted the mount tonight. I dont want to go to bed knowing my whole night was wasted. I have to get up early… this was my one thing. … Just they could have warned me… just give us a message saying things are unstable. I could have done anything else…

This is a whole other issue, and there is an ongoing thread over on the Tech Support forum:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/main-thread-castle-nathria-lag/827726

2 Likes

Haven’t they been saying things are unstable for the past 4 hours? I thought that’s what this thread was about? I’m confused.

4 Likes

Far better than going with your meager attempts. Best of nights to you though.

4 Likes

I was on floor 15 of layer 7 Twisting Corridors solo. This is not cool. They could have given more notice.

Teppo, it’s an emergency situation. Most people don’t get notice of emergencies, they just GET emergencies.

4 Likes

To his defense while here they have mentioned issues, in game there were no notices. The launcher itself only had a notice about a reset in the morning that was put up only an hour or so ago. Which has recently changed to the current unscheduled maint notice.

Thats why I was annoyed at first as I had no idea issues were ongoing and spent 2 hours trying to “unstuck” an avatar. The tool kept resetting and I thought I was doing something wrong so kept trying…

1 Like

Probably the massive amount of guilds running it on reset day.

1 Like

Sympathize with him… jeez. Floor 15 of a 7 Twisting, is a really horrible thing to lose. it feels bad. Emergency or not, at least understand going through that is rough for a person.

It could be a similar issue with the stuck char service. A TON of us doing it at the same time.

True, Xeroxer, people were having varying amounts of trouble, but he found this thread to complain about it fast enough, and could see there’s 300 messages in it. That suggests it’s been going on more than 5 minutes.

2 Likes

When I logged in 30 minutes ago, the launcher did in fact state it was coming down tonight between 9 and 10PM. We also had 15 minute warnings that counted down every minute until the 5 minute mark, after which it changed to a notification every 30 seconds.

No one here can say they didn’t get enough notice. It’s your own fault if you’ve turned off System messages (typically yellow text) in your chat filters.

6 Likes

Sorry dude I feel your pain. I believe in you though, when this nightmare of server crap is over you can get through it again. I know it doesnt make it better, im sorry :frowning:

1 Like

There are 304 posts on this thread that has been ongoing for over four hours now. I’m truly sorry you’re in such a state but as much as you may not like to hear it? I think you should take a break. The mount isn’t going anywhere. Tonight with all of the issues just isn’t feasible. It’s no slight against you and it is all out of your control through no fault of your own.

Get a glass of water. Take a breath. Put on some good music or something that will help calm your nerves as best as you possibly can. Your mental health is far more important than a mount or a game. Take care of yourself, okay?

9 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

2 Likes

Actually, most of the time they are quite wrong.

11 Likes