Multidollar company? Why does voice dialogue disappear?

The lore is the reason I picked it up. I’ve never played wow (or any other mmorpg) before. A video about Ashes of Creation came up on my youtube feed and I was bummed it wouldn’t be out for a “while”, so I did some searching and found wow and Asmongold and it looked interesting – saw Barny64’s videos… couldn’t believe the layers and layers of storytelling/lore in the game and thought I’d at least give it a try. So out of curiosity… why do people play then? The super awesome combat animations where you’re literally hitting some giant guy’s foot? To me it seems like the only thing wow has going for it is the storyline, and they’ve gone without it working since AUGUST.

9.2.7 is what caused this whole issue. And I don’t think it’ll be fixed until pre patch.

2 Likes

I’m hoping 10.0.1 will fix the issue. If the issue still persists on Retail next week, then I don’t know if the issue is ever going to get fixed.

On a side note, I wonder if they’re ever going to be bother fixing the Priest Class Hall mount questline. I think that’s been broken since at least 9.2.7 as well.