Multiboxing positivity

conversely, Ive yet to run into a single boxer bothering anyone.
The obnoxio’s I always see ARENT boxing, but are killing quest NPC’s just to grief.

nonsense refuted into the dust in 1000 threads.
They dont make enough money on boxers to care.
70 THOUSAND banned bot accounts recently is proof enough they ARENT counting pennies as you all claim

Sorry but it aint. Its per wow /character.
You dont have to like it…but your redefining how it works in game doesnt change the reality of it.
ONE key press PER action for each WoW account/character.
They allow it…so you’ll just have to get over it.
https://www.dual-boxing.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1474&d=1434699978
https://www.dual-boxing.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1471&d=1434699804

and 2 or 3 druids farming can do the exact same thing. it doesnt take a boxer to level a zone. I know…I farm old world mats where their AINT no boxers and a couple non-boxing druids give me the EXACT same results…ie nearly impossible to farm there while theyre out there.

1 Like

Apparently not if Blizz allows it lol. Whoever makes the game makes the rules of the game. If the game maker says it’s not cheating then it’s not cheating :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

No it’s abomination,I saw at least 8-10 moonkins blasting everything in sight at that blood pyramid farming cloth from mobs. It’s unacceptable to play a single user game with 8-10 characters,so they might as well give cheat codes to use–same thing.

Are you saying…they should allow everyone to be able to multibox with a single account? I have no issues with this idea lol. I don’t think it will go over well though

no,a single user should only be using one character

1 Like

I’d like to thank the MBer that helped me out years ago get my Pandaria cloak. He didn’t have to stick around to kill the celestials after he got what he wanted, but he did, just to help me out.

Thank you, random multi-boxer.

1 Like

I’m going to assume you mean one at a time lol.

I can hear them now…“COLLECTING $200 WHEN YOU PAST GO IS CHEATING!!!” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Uh…not sure how you missed it…but uh…its NOT a single user game…its a MULTIPLAYER game.
You know…just to get you up to date on the detals.

Lol this post is only supported by the boxers themselves.

No one, as a single player, wants to compete against a 1v5. For resources, PvP, or spawns or otherwise.

Unless you’re multiboxing to make cool patterns or mount parades, it’s probably annoying and perhaps harmful to single players playing in the area where you’re boxing.

Go play an RTS or something, instead of exploiting an MMO. Oh, right, RTS games require a semblance of skill instead of automation equipment as a crutch.

11 Likes

It’s a single user game account and no one should be using 8-10 accounts to play one game.

1 Like

and you can run multiple accounts. So?

Go play ESO if you dont like boxing. That literally is your only choice in the matter…another game.

1 Like

Where does it make sense to own 8-10 game copies to play a single user game license? Keep it up the only people that will play the game will be nothing but bots and multi boxers. And who will you sell all that stuff to?

2 Likes

10 wow accounts is 10 wow accounts. 1 player or 10…its none of your business, honestly.

1 Like

I’m here just to see how many people who can’t afford to do it you trigger.

Just because it is not against the rules, it doesn’t mean that it’s not questionable.

3 Likes

Well they can stick with it I guess but eventually people will get sick of seeing them allow cheating and quit playing leaving only bots and multi-boxers.

3 Likes

Multi-boxing has been a thing for over a decade, why would people just magically leave now when it’s always been allowed and always been a thing?

You don’t have to like it, but people aren’t going to leave in droves because of it.

1 Like

a thread that justifies multiboxing. wonderful. i thought this was about the positivity it brings to the game, but im not surprised there is none!

4 Likes