Multiboxing - NEW TOS

Quote me saying that, because that’s not what I said.

Try again, tiny.

seriously going to enjoy the screaming that happens when raiders end up having to pay 20x the gold theyre used to paying for mats they need, lol.
That or theyd better get use to having some mules grinding out the mats they need.

lord learn to read…boxing isnt going anywhere…you just cant use the keyclone software…which I never used when I boxed anyway

if someone started a sentence with “all black people-” and posted the hateful type of stuff they do against boxers they’d receive a LONG forum ban.

it’s never “all” anyone. and you shouldn’t punish “everyone” for things that not all of them are doing. especially since a lot of people can’t seem to tell the difference between a BOT and a boxer. XD

1 Like

Wow, you’re really going there.

1 Like

They don’t have to tell you that outright.

ISBoxer and other broadcast software was low hanging fruit, that’s why they went there first.

People know botters have been using it, including Blizz. They did this to slow them down a bit so they can identify other things botters do so they can stamp them out.

Also, people using broadcast software were drawing WAY too much attention to themselves with their “LOOKY WHAT I CAN DO” attitude.

That’s how botters figured out their stuff, and why Blizz finally went after that section of multiboxing.

they nerfed nodes significantly in SL. most “normal” players still won’t be able to farm their own mats. now boxers won’t get them on the ah for cheap. most will go to bots whos sole purpose is to make gold. what happens when they have essentially the monopoly? and they can teleport hack and fly when no one else can? what do these people think will happen? lol

God forbid herbalists who aren’t cheating scumbags get a shot at picking those herbs.

You really think yourself to be more important than you actually are.

1 Like

It’s blizzs game, they can ban whatever they want.

1 Like

Guess it’s illegal to hardware ban people now.

Random druid who totally doesn’t have a vested interest in multiboxing said so.

i have never multiboxed in my life. i have one account that i play on one computer that can barely handle playing one instance of retail at a time. i’m just thinking about what will actually happen. all the WE WON BOIS now will become “zomg blizz mats are so expensive i have to buy wow tokens to flask. wow is p2w!!! i quit!!!” you wait.

Nah, the money is just going to go to people who worked for it now.

Again, MXers aren’t that important, they never were.

They literally mentioned that this is about the software being able to be used to support botting and automated play.

We’ve examined the use of third-party input broadcasting software, which allows a single keystroke or action to be automatically mirrored to multiple game clients, and we’ve seen an increasingly negative impact to the game as this software is used to support botting and automated gameplay
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23558957/policy-update-for-input-broadcasting-software

If they wanted to get rid of boxers…they just had to say ‘no more boxing’.

1 Like

You said…

The argument you are alluding to is the one that claims “multiboxers stole my zin’anthid!”, an argument we continued to see long after those herbs were no longer in demand and could easily be harvested by anyone making that claim.

They nerfed the respawn rate of zin’anthid in 8.2.5. Consumables require ridiculous amounts of those rare herbs, because devs wrote the recipes intending for gullible people like you to buy tokens and then blame multiboxers.

But they are doing nothing to get rid of botting. This will not affect botters. It’s a completely valid comparison.

Awesome.

1 Like

why read what was actually said when you can make things up to fit your own narrative?

also apparently not being slow witted and being able to see what’s going to happen after release makes everyone a boxer, even if they never have in their lives.

love the forum mobs who literally cut their own nose off to spite their face.

Not quite, though that is a valid issue now that you bring it up.

1: The new “five tap” herbs are a recent, direct boost to multiboxers, which makes their presence far more notable than it was before Legion.

2: Azsharan Herbs - For the first time as far as I can remember, all of our herbs for all of our potions come from one pretty small zone that is easy to scour as a multiboxer. Coupled with the issue outlined above, this makes the presence of multiboxing herbalists far more noticeable than it was before.

There is absolutely no reason to be multi-boxing unless you’re planning to farm gold, items, etc. Assuming you’re deceiving anyone (which is exactly what a bad actor would do), there’s too many too many servers and by extension players in both classic and retail that have suffered. So in all due respect, you can stop multi-boxing before they perma ban you.

1 Like

https://media.makeameme.org/created/goodgood-excellent.jpg

those 40 boomkin you see farming that and stealing all of “your” nodes? those are BOTS. no multiboxer i know (and god forbid people have friends, amirite?) wastes their time out there because of the BOTS.

Bots are an issue, but you’re a bad liar if you’re going to tell me not a single multi-boxer does this.

Please continue making this point though, it’ll end poorly for you.