Multiboxing - NEW TOS

Don’t be surprised when I’m not :slight_smile:

Odd how they have to keep changing the criteria for what is a prepurchase, don’t you think? First day purchases in BfA were recordbreaking, too, thanks to the fact that for the first time they added in prepurchases to make them look better.

Prepurchasing is not an addon. Clearly you have no idea what an addon is.

And where did those 100 million missing players go, if nobody ever left?

Shadowlands prepurchases have been based purely on hype. A lot of people are going to be in for a rude shock when they find out the details of how it’s going to work.

No matter what false claims you feel the need to make to support your clearly false narrative.

No because there are people who have and play multiple accounts without having them all being played at the same time. People use warlocks to summon in classic for example. There are uses for having multiple accounts besides having them all cast on the same target at the same time.

Brb boys wanna play a match of overwatch :slight_smile:

It’s bad to shoot people so I stab them… really?

I wonder what results a manually filed ticket towards a confession of cheating would yield.

Both activities illegal, hardware multiboxing is not as outlined in the blue post I linked :slight_smile:

And botting is apparently A-OK, too, since they’re going after multiboxing instead of botting.

do you have any idea what would happen if blizz tried to ban hardware? you guys can hate it all you want. can post on the forums in every single thread. but they’d be in legal trouble most likely if they went after stuff like that. and it wouldn’t surprise me if the gaming mice that so many people use as a crutch for higher content wouldn’t also be made illegal if we’re going down that rabbit hole.

1 Like

And now Shadowlands broke the BFA record. Keep on hating.

Sigh…if he is not harming others lets him be, maybe give him a shout out that his actions may be harmful to him. This should be the cardinal rule of all governments.

Idunno but I reported this thread. Pretty sure it’s a really bad influence to go around talking about how it’s justified and rational to find technical loopholes around ToS. Was also as you said, an open confession to cheating.

You can’t support your clearly false claim that no one has ever stopped playing wow.

People I speak to in the game have no idea what’s coming. And clearly neither do you.

The problem with this mindset is that you’re punishing people like OP for things that other people are doing.

You wouldn’t accept that in the real world, you should accept that here.

2 Likes

I just love how the argument has always been “Well it’s never explicitly stated to be cheating! It justs says ‘not supported!’”

But now that the issue has gotten a lot of attention between Classic, streamers and Azsharan herbs, they’ve finally taken a stand. Now it’s all about finding loopholes, and they truly are deluded enough to think they’ll get away with it.

I love watching the delusions of fools crumble before their very eyes.

1 Like

:rofl: We’ve been talking about this since the announcement, go to the blue post and you can find me there saying the same things. I’d imagine Blizz would at least look at what people are saying in the post they made themselves.

1 Like

Botting is already a bannable offense this argument literally means nothing.

You are just using different means to get the same result that is being targeted. You aren’t immune to action because it doesn’t specify the specific action to reach the same goal. Remember blizzard doesn’t have to follow the tos.

Ya it’s definitely been a long time coming. This is an old game and they are just now disabling the most major cheaters.

You’re a fool if you think multiboxers forced devs to nerf the respawn rate for zin’anthic and forced them to require ridiculous amounts of rare herbs in those pots and flasks. Blame multiboxers for actions by devs intended to make players buy tokens to purchase consumables they needed.

Ridiculous move. MB has been legal since launch and except for one MMO (FF14) all others allow it freely.

This dev team is always taking stuff away, never adding any good features to this game.

1 Like