Multiboxing - NEW TOS

Doesn’t change the fact you are using fallacies to argue most of your points.

If that’s what you want to believe, it is none of my business :man_shrugging:

This discussion isn’t going to go anywhere, you’re just going to keep saying fallacy and I’m going to keep saying you’re free to believe what you want.

1 Like

Just trying to help you argue your stance a little better. The way you are doing it now makes you come off as a cheeky teenager who thinks he figured it all out.

They banned input software, is that not enough to say that it’s cheating?

I don’t have stances, I have blue posts :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, because

says it’s still allowed. If Blizz thought multiboxing was cheating they can just say so.

1 Like

So you do still support multiboxers, since your beef is with botting.

You know the group finder is full of ads for people to join groups to farm in all those popular locations. They’d be full of farmers even if there wasn’t a single multiboxer in the game.

Where does it say that input software is allowed? It literally says that your account may be penalised.

It doesn’t it says multiboxing is allowed

And? What point are you trying to make?

Multiboxing isn’t cheating?

Using input software to multi-box is cheating, yeah?

Did I mistakenly quote something that said “using input broadcasting software to multibox is cheating”?.

This

Sounds like you’re specifically saying multiboxing is cheating, which it isn’t.

This whole thread is full of the fallacy fallacy.

Pretty much

Too long; didn’t read.

Blah blah blah put your alts on follow you’ve had it good enough for too long already.

Yeah I’m just looking into a few different types and it’s all in the evidence fallacy category. Most of what Kaurmine has been doing is just winning straw man arguments on people who were just generalizing using software to multibox as multiboxing.

People have already addressed numerous issues that multi-boxing brings such as flooding the AH or camping nodes. It does nothing good to the game and only benefits the user because they’re too lazy to do it normally like the rest of us. Also, trying to undermine me isn’t going to work. Is the concept of multi-boxing cheating? Maybe not, but I was directing my comments to the people that Blizzard were targeting.

1 Like

Ok lol, all I was saying was multiboxing isn’t cheating

1 Like

That’s a strawman. You aren’t actually arguing against what he is saying. You are arguing a moot point because he generalized “multiboxing” as software assisted multiboxing.