Multiboxing - NEW TOS

To illustrate that you have no idea why action was taken against that player :slight_smile:

Thereā€™s that fallacy fallacy.

Or what action. At the moment they say they will just be sending warnings.

1 Like

Could have been a warning. Itā€™s just weird the multiboxer is the only report out of all the bots to actually get some kind of confirmation from blizz.

Ok, but you still have no idea why that player was actioned.

1 Like

Well I mean they immediately started attacking me when I rooted all of them so maybe not botting.

It is probably random. Iā€™ve reported bots, names, racist talk, etc. Over the years. I know some of the people were banned, suspended, but never received a confirmation from Blizzard. Maybe if you are the first one you get a confirmation :slight_smile:

If you attack me when Iā€™m multiboxing Iā€™m not going to fight back, I donā€™t like pvp :man_shrugging: I promise Iā€™m not botting lol

1 Like

Seriously using the fallacy fallacy is a really bad habit.

especially since you cant auto casts 5 accounts anymore

Actually I can, I just canā€™t use software to do it :wink: Iā€™ll assume by autocast you mean ā€œone keypress to multiple clientsā€

Did you go to make a sandwich? Can I have one? Iā€™ll need 5 actually :smiley:

1 Like

I like PvP, instanced at least. But only because it really seems to irritate the horde, especially Orcs and Taurens :rofl:, when they fall to a Gnome.

You make some valid points. Multiboxing is going to continue to be a problem. Blizzard needs to adjust the game such that multiboxing provides little to no advantage in any capacity.

What are your ideas?

Donā€™t think that is possible without totally banning multi-boxing. If nothing else just having some alts on follow while leveling is an advantage. I always make sure I play characters with different professions when leveling so I donā€™t waste resources, nodes, etc.

Iā€™m staying subbed just so I can be here when multiboxing is banned for good.

This is the anecdotal fallacy. Looking at every point youā€™ve argued so far is starting to show fallacies. Do you try to win arguments with fallacy?

Good deal, then multi-boxing is having a positive effect and Blizzard is making more money. Thank you for your support.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know of any fallacies :man_shrugging:

Google says

The Anecdotal Fallacy is committed when a recent memory, a striking anecdote , or a news story of an unusual event leads one to overestimate the probability of that type of event, especially when one has access to better evidence.

I donā€™t see myself doing that in my post. Iā€™m only saying Iā€™m not botting, not that no one is botting. Is there a reason youā€™re focusing on fallacies now?

1 Like

It is cheating. Youā€™re exploiting the game to receive an item at a higher chance than other players. Paying for each account? Thatā€™s pay to win. Nothing you can say will make multi-boxing sound like a good thing.

1 Like