Multiboxing - NEW TOS

I donā€™t have any problem with multiboxers at all. I think some people took it to the next level with all the mount farming in BFA and Blizz had to rein it in. I also donā€™t have a problem with people farming for the mounts in groups. Blizz already set it so that only 5 people can loot one body to discourage raids from doing these types of farms.

But what we see out in these locations are not the farmers, they are the multi-botters. They pushed their luck and Blizz are reining them in. I am sure they will figure a work around and weā€™ll be back where we were. In the mean time, small time boxers pay the price.

Hey Iā€™m just trying to entertain myself while watching this guy go in a circular argument over and over. Also itā€™s not when they havenā€™t said anything but fallacies.

So youā€™re a troll.

Probably just upset that he invested a bunch of money in accounts and software that will only be a quarter as efficient now that he cant bot the other 4 accounts.

Now is where he pops up saying no, Iā€™m just going to use hardware. Then gives a link to something that doesnā€™t say its ok to use hardware in leu of software. Then use an argument to ignorance and say you have to prove him wrong even though he is the one making the claim there is no evidence of.

:rofl:

Itā€™s not that much money. How much are you guys paying for accounts $1k per?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-you-please-clarify-a-few-things-regarding-multiboxing/707988/14

You donā€™t have to prove anything, nothing you guys say matters, only what Blizz says :wink:

1 Like

Thatā€™s true, too bad they arenā€™t saying what you are claiming they are : /

Actually they are :grimacing:

I extracted it for you :slight_smile:

Itā€™s the season of giving after all :rofl:

2 Likes

I donā€™t see a yes or no there : /

ā€œno other restrictions regarding hardwareā€ = if you could do it before with hardware and it wasnā€™t against the rules you can still do it

If you want more than that wellā€¦me too as I said earlier lol

1 Like

The biggest question I have from this, is what did the OP plan to get out of this post?

Sympathy? An explanation? reasoning? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Genuinely curious.

Semantics can be fun. Keyboards and mice run off software. Your hardware is still using software. I wonder if whatever hardware you decide to use has a bios or some software its using to help it duplicate the signals?

So OP made an entire thread just to whine and also announce that he is still going to cheat despite the new rules.

Thatā€™s a bold strategy Cottonā€¦

1 Like

That was my question too lol

I know! Firmware = software = using a computer to play wow is bannable lol

1 Like

Only if youā€™re using it to send the same input to multiple clients at the same time.

1 Like

Guess Iā€™ll just have to defer to Blizzardā€™s guidance :frowning: Letā€™s see if I can find something somewhere

Oh!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-you-please-clarify-a-few-things-regarding-multiboxing/707988/14

1 Like

That means nothing. That doesnā€™t say using hardware with software built in is ok.

Youā€™re right. It says using input broadcasting software isnā€™t ok but no changes have been made regarding hardware. That must mean that any hardware based software like firmware is ok

You distracted me, forgot what I was about to do :thinking:

Oh yeah, buy some tea off amazon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What kind of fascist BS is thisā€¦

2 Likes