Multiboxing is pay 2 win. Ban it now

Like your trash posts?

It does break rules. We’ve pointed this out numerous times in the past. They’re using a third party program to automate the game to control the other characters. You then go on to foolishly advocate that a legitimate player be banned, instead of any malicious ones. I would argue that it’s you which doesn’t make any sense.

They’re not automating anything you silly goose

And Op raa-aan, she ran so far awaa-aayayy~

oh look this thread is still going.
Multiboxing violates no rules and is not pay 2 win. Next.

which multiboxer killed you

The one time where layers and crz could be useful. Put all mboxxers together.

There used to a good number of multiboxers the realm knew - both Alliance and Horde. Whenever situations got bad in WPvP each faction would call on its’ multiboxer. As annoying as they can be, they’re just playing the game they want to. It’s their money, their time, and the effort they’ve poured to even be able to multibox.

Per Blizzard, broadcasting to multiple clients doesn’t constitute automation. 1 keystroke = 1 action = legit.

More like put all the multiboxers with the regular players then force all the whiny losers into their own layer where everyone can cry all day without annoying real humans.

You seem angry.

There really is no other reason for it being tolerated other than the money. There is no integrity in solo’ing current level dungeons and/or raids or steam rolling in pvp.

This is an MMO and that ish should just stay in retail.

No, he’s just wrong.

If you get up from the computer and your characters continue to play, that’s automation aka botting. That’s banned.

If you stop to get up for a snack and your characters stop playing until you sit down at the keyboard again, that’s fine.

I have 2 accounts and play 2 characters at the same time without using any multiboxing utility. For some types of content it works great. Farming elites I can have 2 tanks and do tank swaps by switching from one character to the other. Or I can have a melee character killing something while my caster keeps it dotted up.

I’ve had expensive hobbies. This isn’t one of them, at $15 a month or $30.

one button = five button presses total across five characters

bUt itS tHe SaMe BuTtOn!

That’s what’s perfectly legal.

1 Like

I’m just tired of little whiny brats like you. “reeeeeeee stop liking what I don’t like! REEEEEEE” that’s you my dude.

say your prayers

Why? have you been appointed God?

If anyone is not human, it’s the botted robots. As far as segregation goes, it would make far more sense to put the multiboxers on their own layers.

my dad owns
and he has already detected an IP
scrambling units
rebooting modules
cloning .bat files