Multiboxing is pay 2 win. Ban it now

Now you’re just stringing together words you have heard that you think sound scary and impressive.

And you also sound like you’re 6 years old.

1 Like

Still angry, I see. Maybe if you log on a few more characters you can give more validity to your own fragile ego! LMAO

I just 5 boxed Gnomer. Going to do RFK and then farm SM until 44. It’s fun, you guys should give it a try!

some of those words mean something
but how do words mean anything, when they always mean other words?
words defining words defining words…is any of this even real?

What classes did you use?

Paladin/Priest/Mage/2xWarlocks all level 33

Wow, so you’re saying it takes multiple players to take on 1 player and that’s LESS power?

1 Like

Each character is less effective than a single player controlled by one individual.

I don’t know what everybody’s obsession with PvP is, and why you think everybody only does PvP in the game. I never do. Try it sometime, you might actually get some character progress.

Uhh, this is the dumbest “reasoning” I’ve seen about multiboxing.

It’s not pay to win. Pay to win would be being able to buy gear with cash. Want your dungeon set, pay $30. That’s “pay to win”.

Multiboxing, even though controlled by one person, is essentially just grouping up. Just because it’s one person it doesn’t break the ToS. It doesn’t garner more loot rewarded because the game doesn’t care if its one person or 10, it’s going to drop the same amount of loot regardless.

And no, there are people who can afford the costs and chose not to because they aren’t trash at the game. So if you feel that multiboxing is “Wrong” or “divisive” that’s just your opinion. An awfully skewed opinion, but still your opinion.

TL;DR. It’s literally the same as just questing in a group of friends. Get over it.

1 Like

stop looking at it as players and look at it as characters.
1v5 the 1 loses every time no matter how many players are involved.
Stop trying to fight when you are vastly outnumbered

No, stop looking at it as characters and look at it as players. It takes FIVE HUMANS to do what ONE HUMAN is doing, and that’s not bs?

Multiboxing is buying gold from Blizzard with extra steps. Anyone who says that multiboxers can’t make extra gold over a normal player is lying to themselves. If you are not okay with WoW tokens in classic you shouldn’t be okay with multiboxing in classic.

That is factually incorrect. You try it. I know you won’t, but if you did, the first time your characters got stuck trying to go around a tight corner you would start to understand its drawbacks.

One player controlling a party of 5 does not have the full power of a group of individuals playing optimally.

1 Like

But people multiboxed in vanilla, so it’s ‘Classic’.

And? It’s still far superior to controlling one character.
And you say that, yet I’ve seen plenty of cases in retail where multiboxers take on many players and don’t die. It usually requires the players to coordinate while the multiboxer just focuses people down.
It doesn’t matter if the 5 multiboxed toons are as strong as 5 individual players, the multiboxer is still stronger than 1 toon.

Ran across a druid bot team in Shimmering Flat the other day…

Killed the “head” and then destroyed the other 4 when they stood there doing nothing.

Who cares, it’s still p2w. Multiboxing is buying gold from Blizz except at a far cheaper price than any gold seller is going to give you.

No life spends 15 bucks for his lvl 1 alt running TradeSkillMaster in the AH while he’s playing his main? No downside to his main character for free hundreds of gold per month (on the extreme low end).

You’re whole argument is absurd, but this takes the cake. Following your logic to it’s conclusion no one should be able to play the game because someone somewhere can’t afford to play. If you really believe that that a person’s financial situation should have no affect on their ability to play the game, that is.

Please provide evidence for that claim. I have two accounts and they’re not used for multi boxing. It has nothing to do with the cost as to why I don’t have more or use them to multi box, so that’s demonstrable false.

all of them

So ban players who are better than you at the game? Aren’t you the elitist who always complains about “casuals” ruining your game since 2004?

1 Like