Multiboxing is pay 2 win. Ban it now

If multiboxing isn’t pay2win, then buying gold isn’t pay2win. You can’t have one without the other.

You still have to farm it. It takes a lot of time to setup and level 5 characters before you can start farming endgame.

I never said that you did.
I said it takes 5 characters to fight 5 characters. 1v5 the 1 loses every time.

Actually it’s not. You can use macros.

You cant ban multi-boxing, its impossible to track but most importantly it is not against ToS.

Who says you have to set up lvl 60s to make extra gold?

Lvl 1 bank alt that constantly plays the AH nearly automatically because of addons like TradeSkillMaster being the easiest example.

No leveling time, just pure advantage over other players with no downside to your main.

0/10 trolling good try though

Sounds like more of a problem with TSM than multiboxing.

Multiboxing is no different than a bunch of friends grinding together. Only difference is 1 vs. 5 people playing.

I’m not quite sure you understand how multiboxing works if you think it requires “insane micro.” There’s software that duplicates keystrokes. A 5 boxer isn’t sitting there with 5 keyboards in his lap. Pressing your Aimed Shot keybinding and instantly deleting someone as a 5-box hunter doesn’t require skill, quite the opposite.

1 Like

I mean random ganking doesn’t require skill either

I didn’t say it did? Not sure what that has to do with multiboxing.

1 Like

Using AH addons is only the best way to make gold w/ multibox, it’s not like it’s the only one.

Regardless of how much gold you make with multiboxing, if you can make that gold without much disadvantage to your main character it is just buying gold from Blizz with extra steps.

Even without playing the AH, a multiboxers alt can do something as simple as fishing to make gold with low effort.

And if you have an alt character constantly making gold all of the time you play your main, even if that alts only make a few gold per hr it really starts to add up.

There are two forms of multi boxing software and hardware. Hardware if done right will have no 3rd party software involved.

ban free money? but they like money

Is that what hurts you? So random and irrelevant it must be what would hurt your feefee’s.

I don’t buy gas guzzling SUV’s either but it’s not because I can’t.

Is that what multiboxing is about? The WoW version of a midlife crisis?

ROFL.

Wow was part of my mid-life crisis many years ago when I married my mistress and she got me into WoW (we are now divorced)

Says there’s no difference then points out difference in very next sentence. Well done.

2 Likes

But, apparently, if you didn’t multibox, you were the guy in the '84 Mustang versus the multiboxer in his bright yellow Lambo.