Multiboxing is pay 2 win. Ban it now

I also have two accounts (only one currently active but I could activate the other quickly).
I have dual boxed (during classic / The Boring Crusade I ran two mages using keyclone plus) in the past, it was fun but it was a lot of work and ended up being quicker to level each character separate.

You might want to try communicating in complete sentences and use capitalization and punctuation if you want to make people think you’re not a 6 year old.

This is completely untrue. I’m manually playing 3 Paladins in 3 windows on 3 monitors and having a blast doing it. I’ve cleared Wailing Caverns, Deadmines, Shadowfang Keep, Blackfathom Deeps, the Stockade and Razorfen Kraul, and I’m currently coming up with strats while I level up for 3-man Scarlet Monastery (running out for explosions and whirlwind on multiple characters is the current concern).

1 Like

That was such an illogical response I don’t even know how to respond.

1 Like

Must suck to be living paycheck to paycheck

Logic never was your strong point, now was it?

It is, which is why these forums are so frustrating.

It’s pretty straightforward.
1 person -> pays money -> has power of more than 1 person.
You’re only defending this cause Bliz says it’s ok.

1 Like

Has more characters than another player, that is all.
A group of players will decimate a multiboxer.

Ok if this is no problem then why can’t I log in to all my toons at the same time?

Ive seen enough multiboxers to know that’s not a fact.

Idc that much since I don’t really see multiboxers that often. But I think that’s the only reason it’s allowed, if they were common more people would cry foul.

1 Like

I agree except for this part.
People don’t multibox not because they can’t afford it, but because it’s a dumb way to play a game where you’re suppose to be one person among many. Why would I want to control 5 warlocks?

Multi boxers are scummy people like botters. Ban those clowns

It is actually quite fun and a challenge to get it working right. It’s not an easy process but it is a fun process.

1 Like

And how may groups (equal size ) have you seen go against a multiboxer ? Most see a multiboxer kill a single player (duh 5v1 the 5 will win no matter what) and that is their ‘proof’ that a group can’t kill a multiboxer. 5v5 multiboxer loses (may lose one or two on the other side but if you use even some of your skills you will win)

5 players vs 4 players and a multiboxer, who wins?

Regardless the PvP advantage hardly matters. Vast majority of multiboxers are not using it to control multiple characters for PvP, but as a way to buy gold from Blizzard for advantage on their main character.

5 characters vs 6+ characters … the 5 likely will lose.
Again , you are focusing on the players not the characters.
Using your example if it was 9 individually controlled characters would you expect the 5 to win ?

Considering WoW classic doesn’t currently have battlegrounds and won’t for a long time, what’s relevant is the number of real players rather than characters.

Multibox obviously isn’t an advantage in BGs.

Incorrect.
If you attack a group of characters that is a larger number than you (1 or many) you have no right to complain when they destroy you.

1 Like

Where did the bad multi-boxer touch you, OP?

1 Like

Multiboxing is not pay to win. Blizzard has pretty much said its allowable, (look up their old blue posts on this), and have said so long as you are paying for separate accounts, it can be allowed. There is nothing wrong with it.

Blizzard disagrees. Next thread please.

You’re missing the point. The fact that you’re saying it takes 5 human players to take on 1 human player says it all.
And I’ve seen a Druid sit in Stormshield for a good hour during WoD. Impossible to kill due to HoTs and all he had to do was moonfire people. I was a Shaman and even when I split him apart with the knockback it wasn’t enough.