Multiboxing is one of THE most positive aspects of WoW and here is why:

No, it doesn’t.

No, it doesn’t.

No, it doesn’t.

You don’t need Multiboxers for this.

Which doesn’t make anything about the game better.

Helps you out, how? Like how boosts help you level?

Yeah, this is why they do it.

You’re the worst.

8 Likes

So basically, you don’t know what ‘win’ means.

• for starters, most people will never experience your apparent positive aspect of WoW.
  • only benefits the multiboxer

-only benefits the multiboxer

Allows for “player made” deltas in game content (ie, running into a multiboxer on a PVP realm adds more spice to the game)

• adds more spice for the multiboxer than the player getting ganked
  • get off your multiboxer pedestal please. Do you actively go out of your way to piss of groups of people at a time?
  • seriously a single human controlling multiple accounts when more human controlled accounts are waiting in a potential queue in order to log into the server. This human controlling numerous multibox accounts fuels the necessity for layering, which most people do not want. Multiboxing should be banned for this one specific reason alone.
  • I’d rather a group of human controlled accounts help me out
  • enjoy it while it lasts

Go ahead and multibox but let’s ban multibox software, it is simply too powerful and is pay 2 win.

6 Likes

Literal pay to win

7 Likes

well its nice to know what Multiboxers think of them selfs
however i as a player would be ashamed to just buy my advantage i like becomeing a better player with skill and strategy and game knowledge as well as working with others

1 Like

Nah.

That point is, and always has been, ‘morally grey’. You directly control 1 character while a piece of software mimics your keypresses to the others.

But at the end of the day, I don’t really care. Blizz doesn’t consider it botting so I simply shrug and carry on.

2 Likes

As a multiboxer myself, I kinda wish youd give it a rest. You’re not really helping my dude…

3 Likes

So much donkeylove

Oh look it’s this guy again on yet another alt
Saqe?

You forgot to mention the ways that it ruins immersion:

• Jarring to see multiple characters with stupid names jammed inside each other
  • Looks like a collection of automatons instead of a group of characters (this isn’t about whether it is botting; either way, it looks like botting)

Feel free to add more as you think of them; Thisisnotabota, Thisisnotabotb, Thisisnotabotc, and Thisisnotabotd are currently on /follow, so I’m sure they’d be happy to reply to your thread…

4 Likes

Quite the opposite. For my multiboxing team, we are a family of sisters who lost our parents to the Horde. As sisters, we stay together and fight.

Multiboxing is cheating but Bobby approves of the extra sub money.

4 Likes

Quite the opposite. For my multiboxing team, we are a family of sisters who lost our parents to the Horde. As sisters, we stay together and fight.

Just in case you’re not trolling (though I’m pretty sure you are), I was talking about other peoples’ immersion, not yours. To other people, startuptimpa/b/c/d/etc look like automatons mindlessly following each other while being squeezed into nearly the same space or arranged in an essentially flawless formation. That negatively impacts immersion, since that’s not how characters in a fantasy setting would reasonably be expected to behave.

I’m sure you’ll find some way to completely misconstrue what I said, dodge the question, or all the other fun things you trolls do. Hopefully you’ll be able to pleasantly surprise me.

3 Likes

Startup isn’t worth paying any attention to. They’re just a troll trying to get attention with multiboxing. Apparently the druids couldn’t get enough attention so he had to start over.

1 Like

No the people I have interacted with. They all love it and don’t share your point of view.

FWIW, you are better off speaking about your own thoughts and experiences and not claiming to know the mind of others.

1 Like

Multiboxing is a clear TOS violation because it uses automation to perform more actions than a human normally can. It’s allowed because Blizzard executives like their yatchs.

Just accept that you’re a P2W plague that relies on third-party automation tools. Embrace it.

7 Likes

Fixed that for you.

3 Likes

Multiboxing is only not cheating because Blizzard makes an exception for it. No one other than multiboxers tends to be anything but generally negative towards it, too.

That is the very definition of something being ok. The powers that be allowing it within the rules.

Seriously. Do you even read what you write?

And there are plenty of Multiboxers on my server and I’ve never seen anyone complain.

1 Like

Right, but their reasoning for it being allowed is questionable.