Multiboxing is not dead, the software is

What do you think about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B45FL6aOT7k

2 Likes

I think it’s a damn shame multiboxing isn’t dead.

13 Likes

I think FME looks like automation software.

4 Likes

I’ts WoW API, It will eventually get patched so its becomes a secured function soon

3 Likes

Looks perfectly fine by any means.

Good job for the video maker!

This is how multi boxing should have been, I don’t see any issues here.

Ban Argentina/South American bnet accounts created with a VPN for $3 USD subscriptions.

8 Likes

Nobody uses that to multibox. It is a stupid reddit rumor.

2 Likes

Its fun until the crap hits the fan and then you’re dead, cant wait to find one in open world pvp :smiley:

Seems gimped, I’m using hardware, and it is just as it was before.

Till I hit you with 19 Arcane Explosions, and 13 Holy Novas with hardware.

Hardware bans will be next then. Including Razer gear with programmable mice that can click macros faster than humans could. If you abuse the system eventually everyone gets banned.

3 Likes

Interesting… I guess what I do could be called multi-boxing. But really, I just open two instances on two monitors, and I play my Horde character and Alliance character simultaneously when doing the quests available to both factions.

It’s all done via one keyboard, no IBS software, and mousing between each monitor. Can get very clunky.

1 Like

People who cry about multi boxers are some of most pathetic gamers of all time. Get over yourselves. I don’t do it, and I don’t care that other people do because the reality is that you are too lazy to get anyone to team up with for PvP and you’re mad that you got owned while trying to play solo in an MMO.

If you want to complain about the economy being whack because you can’t farm herbs you should be complaining about botters.

6 Likes

Multiboxers have rarely affected me, so I can’t say I have a particular disdain for them. I don’t really care, even though I’m happy Blizzard is finally taking action on abusive ways to play the game.

However, how can you sit there and say that people who get one-shot by 5 simultaneous Arcane Explosions are “pathetic gamers?” Sure, there is a PvP solution to multiboxers and it’s relatively easy to kill one if you have a group, but you can’t deny that being able to control 5 to 40 toons (sometimes even more) at once, even if permitted, is an unfair advantage.

3 Likes

PvP isn’t meant to be fair. But the flip side of that is that a group of 5 actual players is way more capable than 5 multi boxed characters. What’s pathetic is crying for a fix instead of grouping up and taking care of business in an mmo

Multiboxing is just spending extra money for an advantage so you don’t have to group up to accomplish things in an mmo.

Imagine defending it by pointing at other players and calling them pathetic by saying they should be grouping up since its an mmo lmao.

4 Likes

If they don’t want to multibox themselves then they should. It’s still a group of enemies regardless of whether it’s controlled by 5 people or one. and a group of 5 is actually way harder to deal with. They are 100% pathetic crybabies

It’s not a reddit rumor. People do use that to multibox and alot more people abuse it for multi account. Transfers are $6, guess how those cheap pots/lotus keeps ending up on the AH?

Needs to be banned, now.

1 Like

Multibroadcasting software was allowed in vanilla, was openly stated by GMs it is not against TOS. Yet now with the karens in 2020, guess we cant have nice things anymore. So much for #nochanges. Srsly Blizzard you make me sick to my stomach.