Multiboxing - Extremely Positive Asset for WoW Classic

The OP is clearly a troll post but i do find it amusing when I asked multiboxers if they would be ok if I paid 5x my monthly sub if my 1 character could be 5x stronger and they lost their minds. Because THAT is obviously pay to win but what they are doing isn’t somehow.

edit: alright I took out ‘multibotters’ because it’s not botting.

1 Like

what makes you think P2W is not allowed, exactly? this isnt a f2p title.

The players that don’t like another play style are the toxic ones. Just because you don’t want to do another play style doesn’t mean you need to be toxic.

1 Like

Botting is not allowed in any MMORPG in operation today. So when you mention it you’re talking about something not allowed in World of Warcraft as well. Your attempt to change the subject of this message thread doesn’t work very well.

2 Likes

It’s the players that don’t like another play style that are the cancer.

1 Like

That’s a hilarious idea. I’ve also pointed out a number of times why the “it’s not about the money” excuse doesn’t work. 1 account is not allowed to log into more than 1 character at a time. If it was “not about the money”, then there would be no need for this restriction to exist.

This has nothing to do with race/class/build, or anything else one would classify as a normal legitimate “play style”. Nice try though.

2 Likes

Please don’t compare normal legititmate multiboxing play style to things not allowed.

Also 1 account is allowed to log into 1 character at a time. Where did you get the idea that wasn’t allowed?

2 Likes

Please don’t bring toxicity into this. Name calling and bad association isn’t what this is about. Your attempt to troll this message thread doesn’t work here.

2 Likes

Not at all.

Gaming PCs in 2004-2006 couldn’t run 10 instances of world of warcraft unless you spent loads of cash, so the cost of entry was extremely high and not many people did it. Now you can run a 5 man team in classic on a gaming PC from 2012. It ruins the spirit of the game, especially on PVP servers where it requires absolutely no faction coordination to wipe a raid at an entrance bottleneck. All you need is your 10 mages dead at the BWL orb or MC NPC and when a raid rolls up, click one button to respawn them all and pop a bunch of macros.

This gives one player disproportional power in the open world than other players. Instead of coordinating at attack on an enemy group, you can just focus assist fireblast one target dead then arcane explosion the rest. There is no human error or coordination involved here, this is purely one person having the power of 10 characters with one keystroke.

Its pay to win, and blizzard allows it to boost their sub numbers by using gray area language in their terms of service.

Its a cancer on any PVP server.

2 Likes

Prior to 2004 I ran 12 copies of Everquest and controlled all of them. People in the game expressed their dislike for it just like people here in the WoW forums. People that don’t like multiboxing tend to be toxic towards multiboxers and claim false information all throughout the discussion as is happening now. Your explanation isn’t valid because you’re comparing the wrong things and are misinformed about how things work in regards to multiboxing.

2 Likes

You can tell because he created the same troll thread a couple weeks ago with one of the other characters.

It pleases me to see multiboxers like the OP lash out with troll threads when people mock and ridicule them (deservedly)

You deserve every ounce of it, as does blizzard for turning a blind eye to it and it’s effects on the game.

3 Likes

TROLL!?! Yea, it’s not you and the Multibox sock puppet armada defending the indefensible.

One more time, people who Multi-box ruin the gaming experience of a large portion of the player base, they do this knowingly and just don’t care because they are either engages in a pathetic empowerment fantasy (at their fellow players expense) or they are engaged in a black market operation to make real world money OR both.

1 Like

Everquest was a 5 year old game at that point.

I know you are going to defend your 40 man team clogging up faerlina til the day you die. Doesn’t make multiboxers “assets” to server.

1 Like

Your argument doesn’t mention that guild leaders with raids or live streamers with multiple raids with them controlling the players by direction to tell them what to do gives them disproportional power in the open world than other players or multiboxers.

Once again, you’re comparing the wrong things. You are comparing the multiboxer to a smaller number of players or characters. When you make the right comparison is when you find there are many other ways the game is played that makes the same argument. Are you suggesting to ban all guild leaders? Ban all raid leaders? Ban all live streamers because they have disproportional power in the open world?

1 Like

Guilds working together are not the same as one guy making 40 windows do things with 1 button. They are not the same.

5 Likes

Not true, and you’d know this if you took a whole 1m to try it. If you log into the same account with 2 clients, the 1st is instantly logged out by the 2nd.

1 Like

ahh, now you’re changing the subject to the play style. Your argument before was about players, not the play style. Let’s continue with this discussion now that we are in agreement that numbers isn’t the issue.

Is a 40 man multiboxer more powerful than 40 real people? That’s what you’re getting at right? So when they face each other who wins?

Right away, I could smell a cheating botter trying to get the heat off him/herself. Nothing else to see here, unless the banhammer comes a-swingin’.

1 Like

More toxicity and misinformation from players, proven my point has been…

Please keep your markers on your cards, multiboxer bingo has been called.

:joy:

4 Likes