Multiboxing = Cheating

Something needs to be against the rules in order for it to be cheating. Since multiboxing is not against the rules, it is not cheating.

3 Likes

Guess Blizz is dumb too

https://i.postimg.cc/rwVJD4w8/image.png

2 Likes

Pity the GIF is broken…wait, not really. Would’ve been just some more sarcastic jank.

Just an image

I use third-party hardware to play WoW all the time. My mouse…my monitor…my computer
There’s no point in arguing this point; it’s been worn to the bone. A single keystroke corresponds to a single keystroke or an in-game macro in one or more clients. There is no automation, no “keycloning”. If your complaint is that they’re playing on more than one computer or client with one input device, well, I’m sorry, but you don’t get to make the rules.

I’m just here to collect all the tears of the multiboxers that tried to argue with me.

Feels SO good right now reading this news.

2 Likes

A bit late… they already clarified a few things like 6 hours ago. Software is a no go, but you still have an hardware option.

A bit premature to toot your horn just yet.

1 Like

I literally just read a blue post where they were talking about your mouse being “third party software” your keyboard being “third party software” etc etc etc. Back when they were defending third party software as being okay to use.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. What a sweet day it is.

2 Likes

One day a blue is all There’s no automation, no “keycloning”

15 years later

Well we’re banning this software because of its use in automation and key cloning.

L O L

1 Like

That was actually a fake screenshot, been seeing a lot of that lately. You should see the one about the devs agreeing that the Worgen need tails.

Their game their rules :+1:

Already doing research to see what type of hardware setup I’ll create :smiley:

If I can find something good around $800 I’ll buy 4 of them and be set. Otherwise I’ll build 4 PCs myself

1 Like

So what’s your plans when the hardware gets banned?

Kind of hard to ban a full computer… 5 computers, 5 keyboards, 5 monitors. An old school setup.

How would they ban hardware? I can’t imagine any way that’s possible, I’d assume the next step would be banning multiboxing altogether.

;^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3RNElMbdUY&ab_channel=Mr.Magikarp

1 Like

While I don’t care for multiboxers and glad this will limit them, this staetment is wrong.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=318925/multiboxing-is-not-bannable-blizzard-clarifies-tos-measures-taken-to-prevent-bot

Using semantics to defend cheating is kinda cringe.
You’ll have to agree that saying Multiboxers is far more effective than typing out “fellow keystroke and keyclone input users” every time.

No, you said is was against ToS. I showed Blizzard’s statement says that multiboxing is NOT against ToS. These are facts period, I wish multiboxing was not allowed as I feel it hurts the games economy. But do not say false bs

Stance is still the same

Also still isn’t cheating

2 Likes

Newsflash: I still multi-box on a regular and daily basis, it’s not against the EULA.

I’ll never stop Multi-boxing… EVERRRR.

2 Likes