Multiboxing = Cheating

No, it’s an arbitrary point that you just made up. You went from “software that’s not needed to play the game” to “gives an edge to a single player”.

You can gain that same edge by grouping up with other players.

That is on you. You said that multiboxing software is not necessary to play the game. Well, neither is Discord. Don’t make silly arguments if you don’t want them thrown back in your face.

1 Like

Windows 10
Video Card driver
Mouse Driver
Keyboard Driver
Sound Card Driver

This software was all written by 3rd party software companies.

2 Likes

They’ve already been listed, you just ignored them.

Your computer and peripherals require a number of third party programs in order to function at all.

3 Likes

Beg to differ. Opening post made me :rofl:

1. You need to go beyond the games parameters to set up multiboxing which leads to…
  2. The player controlling multiple characters via one process versus a player controlling one character via one process. I’m pretty sure the former player has an edge.

I have alts I want levelled so of course I’d like 5 different ones to be done at once. But to do that that, I’d have to go outside the confines the game. It’s not arbitrary, it’s fact. Right now, I cannot physically multibox without doing anything extra.

Multiboxers gain an even better one by having not to waste time finding other people and making sure they stay logged on the whole time you are on. Again, you can do it yourself.

I didn’t bring up Discord. You tried combating me with a point that’s not even remotely relevant as it’s a different action. Multiboxing is playing multiple characters, Discord is speaking into a mic. Don’t even pretend it’s the same. Have fun trying to find threads that claim Discord is cheating. Yet, I can find countless multiboxing threads.

I blame the person CHOOSING to throw them back.

That’s funny, not one multiboxing software was named.

I knew you were going to be dumb and do that. That’s like saying the Nintendo Switch is a 3rd party device because it has an Nvidia chip in it and not owned by Nintendo.

There’s splitting hairs and splitting hairs and then you doing what you just did.

You appear to have quoted the wrong person here because your reply has nothing to do with what I said.

You’re the one splitting hairs and then getting angry when people point out your ridiculous arguments.

1 Like

I went to the kitchen to get a drink and i could hear you shoving your golaposts around from there.

You appear to have quoted the wrong person here because your reply has nothing to do with what I said.

(Two can play this game, if that’s what you want to do. That comment was meant for Orctang and you know it. I even have him in quotes in the same post).

Except that’s not true. I actually replied to what you said instead of making up some random string of words that had nothing whatsoever to do wth what I said.

You need to look again. You have me quoted.

You can definitely feel the difference on how is affecting the economic as the multiboxer farmers are clearing zones out and flooding the AH. Nazjatar in A52 you’re lucky if you find any herbs. Classic is a joke , waiting for mobs to respawn after a multiboxer clears the area leveling their alts. Blizzard’s response to complaints "Multiboxing, or playing multiple World of Warcraft accounts at once, is not a violation of our Terms of Use. We do not support multiboxing tools. "…Well of course is not a violation, just means more suckers with extra accounts making their numbers look better with investors…End of Rant.

Pretty sure that is how Rocky was able to beat Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang, and Ivan Drago. He forgot to update his addon’s when he fought Mason the line DIxon though.

It is not splitting hairs I am using the correct definition and you are not. Also, glad to see your only option is to resort to name calling.

Your scenario is not even remotely the same so it is bogus as well. Blizzard didn’t sell me hardware to run their game on.

Whatever dude. You’ve just been trolling from the start anyway so pat yourself on the back for getting me to bite on numerous occasions.

I can walk away knowing that it’s still cheating and it cannot be done without going outside the game. It riles you blokes of course because it’s true.

It won’t be banned, nor do I expect it too. It’s their money vs my money because they pay more and it’s not really an exploit. It’s still cheating because you can’t natively level that many characters at once using one action… NORMALLY. If so, every player would be doing it.

I don’t need you guys to agree because I know I’m right anyway. I don’t need your confirmation lol. I just added my thoughts and 2 random people came out and challenged me and didn’t like being successfully refuted.

This debate doesn’t stop me from enjoying the game. So I’ll leave you 2 to carry on and harass the next poor unfortunate soul.

Actually, you are the one that is trolling with your made up definitions of 3rd party software.

You can walk away but you are wrong about both it is not cheating and it can be done without special software.

Correct because it is not cheating.

You live in a delusion.

Same I been playing this whole time.

Yeah of course dude, whatever you say. :wink: :ok_hand:

It’s not against the rules, therefore it is not cheating. And just because you use outside resources doesn’t mean that it’s cheating. So you can walk away all high and mighty if you want, but you’re still wrong.

Buh-bye.

1 Like

Nah, I’m not wrong.