Multiboxers ruin the game

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

a couple could just use the vial of sand mount with interaction spurs. Still not acceptable for people using 10 accounts on a single user game period since it’s an unfair advantage.

Oh look, someone that doesn’t understand how a multiboxer would run an old raid.

Just to explain it for you: A multiboxer wouldn’t run every single character in their multibox setup in a single raid instance (10 characters in, say, a single Throne of Thunder instance) – Each character would be in its own raid instance (10 characters in 10 different Throne of Thunder instances).

Remember: a multiboxer can control all their characters at once, even without /follow, since keycloning (broadcasting one keypress to multiple clients) is a thing.

One action per keypress, per account.

Actually, the functionality exists natively in Windows 10. Shall we ban the use of Windows 10 in conjunction with the WoW client?

3 Likes

Weird.​​​​

My alts all have…

Why can’t this thread just stay dead?

1 Like

… different achievement scores.

1 Like

You’re wrong.
Achieve counts on the forum is character based, not account wide.

Cause cheaters and multibotters feel the need to defend what they know is wrong. Little do they know the more attention they call to it and flag it, the more likely someone at an official capacity at Blizzard is going to do something about it.

Fact is, this is 100% the main tool used by 3rd party gold sellers and is cutting into Blizzard’s token sales

It used to function like that but oh well. I admit to being wrong on that, unless of course multibotters are just proving their points on different accounts.

Guilty dogs bark loudest.

There we go, making up words again…

Will you care to show a source? Do you have access to Blizzard’s metrics and logs? It would be an interesting read.

2 Likes

Except the real people who make money are the ones who sit at the AH all day and flip those herbs, not the ones that, even if what you were saying is true, has an automatic half a mil a month payment just to be able to play.

A: If you’re not breaking the rules, then you are, by definition, not cheating.

B: Multiboxing and botting are two entirely separate things. Stop conflating the two in your desperate attempt to have a point.

Citation desperately needed. You say it’s a fact, that must mean you have incontrovertible proof to back up your claim.

Lame attempt at victim shaming. Try again.

6 Likes

For it to be wrong, the game manufacturer needs to say so. Until then, you’re just farting in the wind if you think you’re little snowflake post is any different than any other piece of floating spam in Blizzard’s sewer.

You mean you and your bot cronies? You anti-boxers are the ones drumming up the post counts with your wildly fictional stories. If anything, the rise in boxing popularity could be attributed to your kind advertisements here on the forums. So pat yourself on the back, you are potentially the reason for the thing that you hate to have grown in numbers over this expansion. KUDOS! Well done.

Source? For someone who seems to know little about boxing, you seem to know a lot about gold selling. Is that the motive for your post? Boxers cutting into your gold selling business?

Didn’t I just hear a quote about “guilty dogs barking the loudest”?

4 Likes

Bad troll.

3 Likes

someone else has said that in here a couple times…maybe it was you?
Could you point me to a website or tell me what I need to look at in Windows 10 to do it?
Im just curious at this point, mostly.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
It aint cheating if the RULE MAKER says its allowed, sorry to have to inform all the slandering sorts in here.

1 Like

And you wonder why we dont take you seriously

2 Likes