Multi tank player looking for positive gaming experience

Long time player looking for a home. I love running mythic+ and have been a multi-AOTC player in my wow life. Looking for a place to call home. I want to know people by name…swap stories of wow past…joke about how slow my tanking is. You know, a home.

I can play pally / DK/ DH / Monk and can try to dps if needed . If you want me to dps I would need some support and no yelling at bad parses.

I can raid from 8:30est to Midnight most nights. I would love a 2 day / 4 hour total team but not required.

1 Like

Hey there! Here is my guild post if you’d like to take a look. It seems like You would fit in well here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. We may be a good fit for you

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently opened for:
All Classes and roles

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

Is it me your looking for?

1 Like

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

DK is currently max level
DH is 75

DK max level
DH running Heroics
Monk is 74?

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info:

Discord vrnexus

battle net tag Kingdave101#11936

Morning all!

Running them heroics! It could be us…just saying

Another day means more dungeon grind!

Hey Jazzius!

Wasn’t sure if I should reply or not - our guild hasn’t really gotten into raiding or mythics yet - but it’s something we’re hoping to do during TWW - BUT, that said - we can offer all the rest.

Sunday Drivers Horde based. Cross faction. Casual leveling guild where are members are family.

Our main goal as a guild has been to have fun and bring back the feel that guilds used to have. We try to foster an atmosphere where you’re more than member #199. A lot of us are older (55+), so we may not always remember names as well as we should, but if you’ll put your name in notes, we’ll try. With us, you’ll always get a hello and an attempt to get to know you. You can find us in guild finder through Horde - or if you prefer alliance, we have a community, also called Sunday Drivers, where you can find a link to join.

We prefer adults 35+, and don’t do cold invites, so please mention your age and a little about you in the application. Thanks for your time and reading all this. :slight_smile: Have an awesome day, maybe we’ll see you in game.

afternoon all!

Morning all!

DK / DH max and running heroics
Druid on the way!

Druid is 75. Hope to get to 80 tonight!!!

Druid almost max level.

Pally next (might try to learn to heal)

Hello Jazzius! Are you tired of the same old guild drama? Join [Illidari Scourge] and experience a fresh breath of Azeroth.**

We’re a tight-knit community of adventurers seeking like-minded souls to explore the world together. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting your journey, there’s a place for you here.

What we offer:

• A supportive and drama-free environment: No toxic behavior allowed.
  • Regular social events: From dungeons and raids to casual gatherings.
  • A focus on fun and community: We’re here to enjoy the game, not stress over it.
  • Opportunities to grow and learn: Experienced players are always happy to help newcomers.

If you’re looking for a guild that values friendship, teamwork, and a good time, then [Illidari Scourge] is the place for you.

**Contact FluffyBÙllet#1401 For invite and more info!

Good evening everyone

Druid is max level
Next it pally!

Can’t decide on pally or monk. Probably pally.