Multi Class Tank LF AOTC+ Guild for TWW

I’ll start this by saying I’m not super interested in raiding for the remaining of the expansion, maybe occasionally but I have other things interesting me at the moment - I’m mainly looking for somewhere I can play for The War Within.

I’m a long time tank, I’ve played all of the tank classes and am willing to play any of them.

Days and times will depend but generally I’m available most days / times due to rl circumstances, I’m fairly free and open.

Ive gotten AOTC every tier since I think WoD or Legion.

I like to do Mythic + as long as its in guild groups at least, and I’d like to do early mythic bosses in raids too.

Feel free to leave your guilds info below and I’ll get back to you.

Hi Balrar! Pitter Patter might be a great place for you!

We are a small, mature group of friends that achieve AOTC+ and KSM+ every season, often on multiple characters. We have fun while killing bosses with cool people. We never have drama amongst ourselves. We openly work to improve each other’s gameplay, while assuming positive intent when receiving constructive criticism.

Fun is the goal, but we work to maximize the amount of what we get done in the short time that we raid.

Raid times are Tuesdays from 8:00-11:00 CT with tons of M+ being ran the rest of the time.

Please message Lotomo#1306 or Egon#11481 if interested

Hey, I think my guild might be good for you please look over my post and reach out if you have any questions

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons

Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.

Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (need a swing healer that can also dps)

Restoration Shamans

Holy Pally

Resto Druid

Preservation Evoker

DPS :

Highly Needed Class’s

:fire:Mage​:fire: , :fire:Lock​:fire: , Rouge

But what ever dps you play, just message me and I am sure we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

Requirements:

Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.

Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.

How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Bumping this up there

Hi Balrar, you sound like you could be a good fit for us.

<Soul Breakers> is a new Stormrage guild.
This is an adult/mature no-drama guild. Some have families, careers and other responsibilities.
We love diversity, we strive to be a safe space for everyone.
While this guild values improvement and growth, this is not an elitist or toxic guild.

We’re taking season 4 easy. We’re currently just reclearing heroic once a week, on Wednesdays 8-10p (EST), with an optional Friday 8-11p if we don’t clear all bosses in two hours.
We will aim for AOTC and a few mythic bosses during TWW.

We run keys as guild groups every afternoon/evening. And we’re considering running some Timerunning raids for our Remix enjoyers.

If you feel like this would be a good fit for you, feel free to contact us.

Guild Master: Obiwong ( @Grimobiwong in Discord , Battle tag : LeoD#11274 )
Raid Leader: Darksledge (@Darksledge in Discord, Battle tag : Darksledge#1348 )
Recruiter : Anillusiõn/Annirielle (@Aniriana in Discord, Battle tag: Anillusion#11654 )

Feel free to give us a look.