Multi-Class Ranged Player LF MYTHIC Shadowlands Home

Hello!

My name is Vendir and I’m looking for a guild in Shadowlands. A little bit about myself in-game. I can pick and play any ranged spec in the game with a high proficiency quite quickly. This comes somewhat naturally to me mostly because I am a research oriented player. I find class/spec specific POVs of players I believe to be better than me and I study their movements and CD usage. Not just to learn how to play a fight, but how to better learn my class. Because of this I believe I have a deep knowledge of the game and its interactions, but I understand I’m never complete as a player and always interested in learning more. I have experience on Warlock, Balance, Spriest, Hunter, and Mage most recently. I very much enjoy M+ and I’m looking to really get into it in Shadowlands.

What I’m Looking For:
-A guild that raids at least 3+ nights a week
-Raids a minimum of 3 hours a night (4 is preferred)
-No Weekend Raiding (preferably, for the right fit I might make an exception)
-ABSOLUTELY NO DAY RAIDING THE FIRST DAY OF A TIER (my job is not one I am comfortable taking a day off to raid, if I ever day raid it will be because the game is my job)
-Extra days are fine with me, as long as they are evenings
-No aggressively late end times (nothing past 12-12:30 Eastern, also Pacific based guilds need not reach out)
-US 150+ guilds. I’m looking to be more competitive in this game. No lateral moves just to play more, I want to be more.
-Most importantly, I’m looking for a group of friends. I don’t just want a group that logs on for raid or burns out easily/quickly. I want a group of people that I can honestly call my friends and raid, M+, compete, and even step outside of Azeroth with on a regular basis.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I GO ALLIANCE. I HAVE 12+ YEARS OF FRIENDSHIPS AND INVESTMENT IN THE HORDE SIDE, I WILL NOT CONSIDER ALLIANCE FOR EVEN A MILLISECOND.

If you are interested, either drop your spam or reach out to me:
Battletag: Vendir#1631
Discord: Vendir#6664

PS
Sorry for any typos, sometimes my hands move at a different pace than my brain which is a giga yikes. Toodles, and thanks for your interest.

EDIT 2:
Also, I would greatly like to stay on Illidan but I’m posting here just in the chance that a guild from another server is interested.

EDIT 3:

Thanks Omni :')

Hi there Vendiir!

I sent you a discord friend request in hopes to chat with you! We are recruiting for Shadowlands. We have a need for ranged classes.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please check it out when you have a chance.

Hey I won’t bore you with tons of spam check us out and I hope to hear from you!!

ATTENTION RECRUITERS!!

I am currently Vendiirs GM in his current guild. I would like to give him a quick recommendation comment to say that he is all in for pushing content. He does tireless research for his class and utilizing CDs appropriately per fight, knows the fights in depth and will put in the time and effort to review and see where he (and his teammates if theyre looking for feedback), and the raid team can improve.

He helped us realize a couple of key changes that could be made based on his research that helped us smooth out things for N’zoth. He is a very dedicated individual that is extremely active.

He will be a great asset to your team should you pick him up.