Multi-class ranged dps lf mythic shadowlands raid team

Hello!

My name is Vendir and I’m looking for a guild in Shadowlands. A little bit about myself in-game. I can pick and play any ranged spec in the game with a high proficiency quite quickly. This comes somewhat naturally to me mostly because I am a research oriented player. I find class/spec specific POVs of players I believe to be better than me and I study their movements and CD usage. Not just to learn how to play a fight, but how to better learn my class. Because of this I believe I have a deep knowledge of the game and its interactions, but I understand I’m never complete as a player and always interested in learning more. I have experience on Warlock, Balance, Spriest, Hunter, and Mage most recently. I very much enjoy M+ and I’m looking to really get into it in Shadowlands.

What I’m Looking For:
-A guild that raids at least 3+ nights a week
-Raids a minimum of 3 hours a night (4 is preferred)
-No Weekend Raiding (preferably, for the right fit I might make an exception)
-ABSOLUTELY NO DAY RAIDING THE FIRST DAY OF A TIER (my job is not one I am comfortable taking a day off to raid, if I ever day raid it will be because the game is my job)
-Extra days are fine with me, as long as they are evenings
-No aggressively late end times (nothing past 12-12:30 Eastern, also Pacific based guilds need not reach out)
-US 150+ guilds. I’m looking to be more competitive in this game. No lateral moves just to play more, I want to be more.
-Most importantly, I’m looking for a group of friends. I don’t just want a group that logs on for raid or burns out easily/quickly. I want a group of people that I can honestly call my friends and raid, M+, compete, and even step outside of Azeroth with on a regular basis.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I GO ALLIANCE. I HAVE 12+ YEARS OF FRIENDSHIPS AND INVESTMENT IN THE HORDE SIDE, I WILL NOT CONSIDER ALLIANCE FOR EVEN A MILLISECOND.

If you are interested, either drop your spam or reach out to me:
Battletag: Vendir#1631
Discord: Vendir#6664

PS
Sorry for any typos, sometimes my hands move at a different pace than my brain which is a giga yikes. Toodles, and thanks for your interest.

EDIT 2:
Also, I would greatly like to stay on Illidan but I’m posting here just in the chance that a guild from another server is interested.

EDIT 3:

Thanks Omni :')

Hello Vendiir
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hi Vendiir, our guild Beef Club is currently 4/12M & recruiting to fill the final few slots in our mythic progression team. We raid 8:30-11:30 Server (9:30-12:30 EST) on Tue/Wed/Thur. The description of your play style/learning style and review from current GM are really admirable and impressive! I think our guild might be a good fit for a few reasons:

• We’re progressing through Mythic at a fast rate
  • Raid 3 nights a week for 3 hours each night
  • Mid-week raid days
  • Extremely light-hearted yet serious raiders, joking environment

Please reach out to me if you have any interest in the guild:
BNet - JHiggy76#1920
Discord - JHiggy76#8845

Best of luck and I hope to hear from you!

Guild: Predominant
Server: Illidan (Horde)
Raid Times: Tue-Wed 8-11 EST / Thu 8-11 EST added during Prog in SL (Raid times may be pushed back 30 minutes for SL)
Progression: 8/11M

Who We Are
Predominant is a mostly adult raiding guild that was started in WOTLK and has been around with many goals and iterations since. Our current goal and into Shadowlands will be to maximize the amount of progress possible given our scheduled raid times. We have the expectations that everyone is being fully prepared as you directly impact 19+ other players time and progress within the game by your performance and preparation. Our goals going into the first tier of Shadowlands will be Top 500 US and then Pushing to Top 300 or better come second tier and maintain those standards beyond.

How Our Raids Work

We will be running a 24-26 man roster throughout Shadowlands, with M+ players, guild members, and friends to help fill out Heroic Week. We will have a dedicated out-of-raid (Unless toon is necessary) Raid Leader to focus solely on calls and pushing progression as fast as possible within our time limits. We strongly encourage and very much appreciate communicating buffs/positions/mechanics during pulls that will help out or that the raid lead is not calling. We tend to be a fairly relaxed and social group during farm and while trash is clearing or inbetween pulls that don’t require fixes/instructions. We want our raids to have a fun atmosphere and be enjoyable while having that serious level of progression along with it.

What We Are Looking For

We are looking for raiders who have previous higher end mythic progression experience and are willing and able to play multiple characters for their role. Raid spots will be competitive, and we will be bringing in the best 20 people for every single boss during progression (and getting everyone their kills once things are on farm). One of the biggest things that can make or break a player, no matter how good, is making sure you are showing up on time, fully prepared and understanding of what the plans are for that night. The communication is consistent throughout discord of what the plans are, and Officers are constantly available to discuss things during the off hours.

How To Contact Us

Applications can be put in through Discord
Battle Net Contacts
Gooeymilk#11543
Hazardous#1662