Multi boxing is fine eh?

Yeah, it is fine.

1 Like

But if Herb/ Mine nodes are scattered across the zone, then it’s a case of “First come, first served” right?

Lots of opinions and no way to prove anything :slight_smile: An endless chat room, I like it.

1 Like

Multiboxing is fine, but maybe there should be a limit on the number of accounts a person can have.

30second hmm someone said it was 10 second something is not right here,Besides I’ve seen them disappear in less than that.

Fine - choice, excellent, admirable, superior.

Yep, I don’t think it’s any of those things. So, nope. You see, if you think it’s fine or not is an opinion…

I don’t think they understand what fine means.if were fine there wouldn’t be an opposition even in opinion,fine.
#ogre the moon

Whoops, that is a slip up on my part, it is 10 seconds.

Are you saying that if something is fine then exactly 0 people would be against it? Sir plz.

Not at all,there will be always even opposition to anything .but fine would mean they agree to it.

evrything is fine just keep buying wow tokens Multiboxing is fine good honest game play :closed_lock_with_key:

2 Likes

Every anti MB thread is like that. All you can do is correct them.

1 Like

How old is that video?

I highly doubt this.

Sept. 8,2020

So, is yours just an opinion. Now what? It still remains fine!

1 Like

Whether its fine or not is an opinion. Is it allowed. Sure. Is it acceptable or fine? That’s up to the player to decide.

I have decided it is fine.

Nothing.

multi box is fine answer is mind ur own busness