Mug'thol Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Mug’thol (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Zabulji from (Sureshot) & (Shadows and Dust) - Troll Rogue - Officer under Definition, and then others. Looking for anyone from those guilds, or Anvilfour & Anvilsix. Maybe Bruizer, Dittie, Tokie or others

<-----
If you played with me (same name, same guild), then get in touch. We have a guild being set up with many members already.

Jonny#1989 on Discord

2 Likes

Berzerrker the ORC rogue!

Was in UTOPIA / SHADOW SYNDICATE looking for old friends HMU thebrx#1234

1 Like

Oh it’s on like donkey kong ditches

Orc Hunter named Rummaker
Troll Rogue named Doonblade

Was in a Canadian French guild called Team Kaboom. Miss you guys :sob:

Xandou the Troll Priest checking in. (Shadowguard) / (Shadow Council) (Pauci Electi) (Trash). Played a few months into Burning Crusade and then quit. Would love to see some familiar faces!

4 Likes

Chaoszero mage from sureshot merge. Looking to raid as tank or healer. My battletag is chaoszero11975 hmu.

Putrin, 60 Undead Mage.
Senga, 60 Orc Rogue
Bonana, 60 Orc Shaman

Former guildleader of Corrupted Shadows looking for anyone who was involved in that guild to reach out to me. I was also in Odyssey in TBC, up through SSC.

Specifically looking for contact with Kombatkyle, Gumbo, Valhart, Khazgar, Nadja, or Zur.

1 Like

Athlete from < WE ARE THE FIVE FX > here. It’s always nice seeing familiar names with a rekindled interest in the game :+1:

We have an absolutely phenomenal guild roster going into Classic consisting of hundreds upon hundreds of combined rank one titles, tournament champions, top North American raiders and long time Classic veterans. We aren’t worrying about or concerning ourselves with the presence of streamers.

Our plans are to roll on an eastern time zone (Chicago data center) PvP server. My discord is AthleteFX#2146 for anyone interested in catching up after so many years, or players looking for a home regardless if you have hardcore or casual intentions.

3 Likes

Idontfear
Undead Warlock
Guild - Utopia

undead warlock
name is Narce
i think i was in…ahh i forget

Gelmar - Tauren Druid
Vendetta

I used to be in your guild on my shaman, Jinzi

Well hello friends.

I will disobey your rules!
Character-Blood Elf Priest Valomir(FROM TBC BABY)
Guilds: Grotesque Intervention, Utopia, Odyssey, and finally Explicit.
Looking for anyone who wants to reconnect.

dude. void is back?

i didnt join till BC tho xD

is vendetta reforming?

i was there BC-wrath

Bufo Shaman / Mofuga Shaman / Ragingbull Warrior
HARM

OG Harm Guild Member and former Officer - Classic thru BC

Looking for my boys to tear it up again.

Ozz from Imperial Scourge.

Anyone remember our guild leader Energy? Here’s him raging.

2 Likes