Mouse Keys Auto Run Bug

I use A/D + Mouse thumb buttons to strafe. Often with both mouse buttons down to move forward while strafing.

Since todays patch, sometimes my character gets stuck running, even after I get my hands off keyboard and mouse.

I can easily reproduce this issue by holding mouse button 4 and right clicking to toggle autorun even though it’s not binded to any key.

(temp fixed the issue by rebinding my mouse keys using auto-hotkey)

4 Likes

Having the exact same problem after today’s patch. Seems like an issue that was fixed in this issue for retail client Input (Keyboard/Mouse) issues since 10.1, character stuck running - #138 by Jambrix

1 Like

I am experiencing this issue as well. I would like to see this fixed before ICC is released.

1 Like

Having the same issue here. As suggested in the linked thread, remapping those buttons to something else works as a temporary solution, but since this has already been fixed before for retail I’d hope it should be easy to implement for Wrath.

I appreciated that, I suppose I will have to before raid if it does not get fixed

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.