Mouse cursor disappears after 10 minutes every time

Hey All,

I Googled this topic and I seen the numerous posts about this and seen and tried the fixes but this is something else.

After logging in the game at 10minutes my mouse cursor disappears and does not retrun no matter what I try. I have done it 4 times and it was at 10 minutes every time so something is weird here with that…

I tried reload UI , ALTTAB out of game come back. here are my SPecs:

1. Intel i7 10700K
  2. ASRock Z590 Phantome 4 AC Motherboard.
  3. Asus 1080GTX
  4. Soundblaster Z
  5. Win 10 21H1 19043.928

I never had this issue until today. I had played on and off for many years and never had a mouse disappear on me in 10 minutes… I checked my Power Options I am on Full no shutoffs of monitor or hard drive…

Not much to report other then the weirdness with the mouse turning off @ 10 minutes, what could cause that in WOW?

EDIT: here is my thread from Customer support and the things they wanted me to try which was most of the basic stuff:

The last poster suggested maybe something is stealing Focus but if that where true it should of came back when I clicked inside the game window.

Unfortunately, mouse cursors can be pretty glitchy. In the most recent cases where I’d experienced an invisible cursor, I’ve had to click outside the WoW window, then click back inside, although it’s relatively rare in my case.

I hope you’ve fixed it by now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.