Mouse clicking not registering in patch 9.0.1

Don’t have any addons running, reinstalled the game, haven’t ran atlas loot in years. Nothing works, the polish just isn’t there, admit it. We’ll have to wait a couple of weeks for the game to improve.

1 Like

Almost 100%

This man is smart.

Disabling Atlasloot fixed it for me.

1 Like

Still having this issue, /fstack did not work for me. Why is this so hard, most addons have been updated.

I also have a random white x in the center-right of my screen.

Thank you! AtlasLoot was the culprit for me.

1 Like

what if i need ert

Same thing here. Can’t hook, get a grip of the camera and change angle in the right side of the screen, only the left. Fix this f sht.

It’s AtlasLoot the culprit, just disabled and its working fine now.

I still have this problem, although It’s very inconsistant. Disabled and uninstalled all addons, updated and tweeked everything i could for my mouse (G502 hero) and I’m still having issues. I sometimes can have it work for around 30 minutes but even then there’s issues during that period. When it works, it’s only on the right side of my screen while in game. Thing’s that tend to break it completely are alt tabbing which renders the mouse completely useless. If i experince a cutscene this also makes my mouse useless. It works fine until I’m actually ingame, i can see my cursor and move it around I just have issues left or right clicking to move or target things.

This worked for me

I disabled all of my atlas loot addons and I was able to play just fine again.

Can confirm disabling Atlasloot has, so far, corrected the problem with mouse use issues whether it be clicking on something or moving with mouse or various things not showing up on mouse over. Thanks, Ichara!! :relaxed:

I have the mouse issue but I logged in with all my mods disabled, and did NOT have Atlas Loot.

Installing Atlas Loot, Logging in, Logging out, THEN Disabling it, THEN logging back in resolved it.

I’ve disabled Atlas Loot but the problem still needs to be fixed. The game is unplayable and we’re paying to play.

Blizzard isn’t going to be able to fix AtlasLoot. The developer of that addon will need to address the issue of it appearing incorrectly over the whole screen.

For those not using AtlasLoot, going to mention again since the thread is a bit long: make sure you rename your addon folder and then add them back to a new folder, one by one, til you find the culprit. Sometimes disabling add ons in the menu is simply not enough. And even if you updated them, it doesn’t guarantee they are working properly.

1 Like

Thank you! I disabled Atlasloot and no more weird dead zones on screen.

1 Like

Getting rid of Atlas Loot fixed the problem for me…Mouse working fine now.

1 Like

AtlasLoot and ConRO were the two that consistently lock out the middle of the screen.

Hey all,

Just a reminder that these issues are primarily related to addons. If your mouse suddenly became unresponsive on left/right click in certain zones, you should disable your addons retest, and if it works, re enable them one by one manually to see if you can find the culprit.

If this fails, please reset your UI.

1 Like

Having issues too. Razer naga trinity mouse. Holding the right mouse button to look around will cut out occasionally