Mouse clicking not registering in patch 9.0.1

Disable Atlas Loot fixed it for me too.

Chiming in to say this issue cropped up for me just now as I rolled a new alt. I can hit escape to bring up the menu (which I can click on) and I can click abilities on my bar, but can’t rotate the camera or talk to NPCs.

UPDATE: Saw the above comments and tried disabling Atlas Loot. Worked for me too!

1 Like

This issue has been driving me crazy as well since pre-patch. Left-clicking on screen to rotate my camera sometimes works and sometimes cursor literally just slides across the screen without moving the camera at all. I also thought it could be add-on related, as I’ve been reading other comments and one of my Guild mates said uninstalling Exorsus Raid Tools seemed to have worked for him, but I just uninstalled WoW and completely deleted all the folders and then reinstalled. I currently have zero addons installed…the Addons button does not even show up on my login page, but I am still having this intermittent but frequent issue. Using Logitech G502 Hero.

3 Likes

Hey all!

So far, it looks like the vast majority of these reports were resolved via disabling atlas loot. I’m going to go ahead and lock the thread to encourage users to create new threads if disabling atlas loot does not work, that way we can track those incidents separately from the atlas loot issue.

When reporting I encourage describing in the post what troubleshooting steps have been completed already. Some great info has been discussed in the above thread so definitely feel free to try it out and let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks for working with us on this. Cheers!

1 Like