Mouse Click Issues

Yes, its happening again with me too.

Yes back again. Hopefully they fix this issue faster than the last time. Started again soon as new update installed.

yeah this happened last patch too, took them a bit of time to address it but they finally did fix it. happening for me as well, the temporary fix was a mouse software that you could reprogram your buttons to macro to another function then keybind it there. it’s a workaround but worked for a bit for me last patch

signed, UNPLAYABLE
edit: omg the key remap software is clutch. games playable again

How is this back again

Unplugging my USB rudder pedals seemed to have stopped the issue for me.

fantastic question

It’s back again… when I try running while guiding with both mouse buttons, my character will just stop and the camera jerks around. It’s not my hardware, drivers, whatever.

1 Like

I also have this issue. I use a logitech track mouse. Makes mechanics hard. I guess it really just makes me not want to play…

1 Like

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. When my auto run in reverse gets locked on after I use button 4 + button 2 to navigate backpedaling I can no longer move forward with button 1 + button 2; my character just stops and stands in the fire. Brutal when I’m tanking, very uncomfortable for any other role.

1 Like

we’ll see how squeaky we need to be, so far it’s not looking good

This issue started and then was gone for me, but now is back again. Is NOT a hardware issue, is something on their side.

TLDR I did all tests to that theory (different computer no addons different accounts even) is the game.

Also my dk beautiful haunting voice is gone too :frowning:

Literally an entire patch with this issue - how is that possible?

1 Like

Its not on your side, this bug is known since 10.1, but for whatever reason, they dont want to fix it and telling us, to use a third party program to rebind the keys or, if you have a logitech for example, to use its software to do so…

Open options on the game click on the controls tab and check mark the box that says, interact on left click see if that helps.

1 Like