Mount Up for the Outland Cup!

This occurred before the event started. The flags had been alliance taken, but they still kept giving me messages saying I must be flagged, and I noticed the correlation of the timer after someone pointed out on a YouTube video.

Even after flagging myself, I was like one second off, and I tried every method on the guides. Part of it is hitting soar and ascent perfectly, But what nobody really emphasized is that some of the turns need to be 90° as possible.

There’s two in there, I would say that require you to make a 90° turn and not hit a wall and I kept taking the more curved approach to it as seen in the videos but it didn’t work for me.

For example, my strategy was to get off the ledge get that first boost then ascend surge Make a right, make an almost 90 degree
right and I have a Timer add on That if I took the curve right pillar approach, put me exactly at 50 seconds on that sharp 90 left turn but if I went on the left side of the pillars and made a 90° turn without hitting the wall I had 53 seconds.

regardless the PVP towers generated, either some kind of unseen lag, or messes up the timer.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

Even though I didn’t like it, I still appreciate the trolliness of it. They let us settle into a comfortable sort of 70ish seconds range for most other races. Suddenly throwing that beast at us was a surprise if nothing else.

1 Like

I’m convinced they have some kind of stretchable node pathway that lets them test the limits of what is humanly possible (based on computer models) because this one doesn’t seem to have been human tested.

Especially when almost all the others I can finish with 4 seconds extra time. Some are so easy I can miss a ring, do a loop and fly back and still hit gold

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

Auch? Or dome?

Completed and got all of the buyable items.
Same as the last two, I get gold in all normals, and bronze in all advanced and reverse. For some reason I simply stink at getting higher than bronze on the other two runs…not the end of the world if I get all of the items I wanted, but sometimes annoying, haha. I enjoy them, but not enough to do them over and over trying to better my advanced and reverse times.

Also, agree with everyone else, where are the extra colors for the netherdrake at? Really looking forward to getting the black when/if it happens and hope it’s not put behind a raid wall.

Have*

The word you’re looking for is have.

“Would have” or “would’ve” are both correct.

Have of had

1 Like

Auchidoun coaster reverse

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

I wish I could/knew how to record it for you to help. I managed to get 62/63 for the Auch races without being in warmode or cheesing anything so it seems they have a fair bit of give in them already