Mount equipment , angler's water strders, gone

most of my chars that had the mount equipment angler’s water striders on the realms dalaran an hyjal had them disappear somewhere in the time frame between just before shadow lands and the 1-2 month break I took from wow at point in time . I tried in game petition , they said they would help if I supplied more details . I gave the names of the chars and their realms , if this was not enough info they should have said so. They gave no help . They said to take it to bug report forums . I did , no response and no help nor acknowledgement of problem there either . Is this the place they should of had me take the problem to in the 1st place to get a helping response ?

Unfortunately, Lungfeng, any assistance we’d be able to provide would be based on what could be verified. If our Game Masters were unable to verify what may have happened to the Mount Equipment, they wouldn’t be able to restore it. Sorry.

The suggestion to post in the Bug Report forum was more to have QA look into a possible bug. It is unlikely they would be able to respond unless they needed more information and they would not be able to restore the lost items.

The only outcome could be if they did find a bug and were able to implement a resolution for all players who may have experienced it. Usually, the resolution is to prevent it from happening again.

6 Likes

Just take the toon that you have the reputation on into Krasarang Wilds to Nat Pagle and buy it for around 40 gold and you can mail them to each toon and buy a new one.

Just a note that in SL, you might want the mount speed one instead since it’s not as much of a big deal to have to float over water on a mount in this expansion.

Hope it helps

2 Likes

Thank you :smile:

2 Likes