Mount doesnt say any difficulty any more

Not even half or more can. To be honest maybe a quarter but even then it is still iffy

When they let their #1 fansite report and post misinformation for months they should, yeah.
Far too often they act like nothing happened.
Why do you think Acti-Blizz has a rep like EA these days?

2 Likes

Please explain how me making a mistake on a test or quiz affects anyone negatively but me. Thank you though for acknowledging the equivalence

Did they really? Did they change the achieve from any, and they didnt say a word… Thats not even right and scummy. I’m sorry that’s a scummy move to do it and not say something, and highly unfair to not even address it with the community because theres been such a huge conversational commotion about this.

So the lesson this seems to teach is that no we still will not have communication over vocal issues.
And do those who engage in LFR for various reasons even matter enough for a “hey we saw everyone talking and want to clarify some stuff about Slime Cat…”

Apparently it’s an apology, and rectifying lmao. Poor souls.

Yeah it was still ANY earlier today and now it is Normal or higher.
Silently hotfixed it mid day.

3 Likes

I would say they do need to apologize to the community that they did left it unchanged til now, and yes explain this change.

2 Likes

Thats correct.

11 Likes

I love how their #1 fansite is saying nothing about this change. I really hope it’s because they haven’t noticed yet.

3 Likes

Sadly, I doubt that.
But I’m sure if you put in a ticket about the achievements right now a GM will send you a link to Wowhead! That’s helpful, right?

1 Like

Surprised no but seeing how they have burning the good will bridges with players , you’d think that they would want to start building new ones.

1 Like

Technically they did say a word.
It was on ptr as any difficulty

The patch went live and the achievement came with it and it still said any difficulty.

Because the season did not start, no one could get it.

Someone asked if any included lfr, and a blue said no.

Lots of people pushed back, and multiple days later they changed the achievement and didn’t say a word about it.

1 Like

I’ll admit I had my hopes up for thinking we’d surely get some communication over this, and that it woul settle the arguing.

Incredible. Anyone that can take a step back and see what is really going on should be amazed at how dumb a move this is. Right after stating otherwise. It’s like Blizzard hit you for 10 years, said it would never do it again, and it happened again in a month. The company is compromised by evil entities, and it’s clearly not changing at all.

3 Likes

To be fair, I am taking my offer back. I was not expecting someone to go so harsh on me for just pointing the information I had from In-Game. Ppl is being so intense here lol. Im still gonna help ppl if they ask. Im doing Hc/Mythic, so I can probably make a few Normal runs.

1 Like

You’re going to help somebody out in heroic? Yea, sorry I don’t buy that, and I don’t buy your little victim show here.

1 Like

But they did clarify it.

That’s what started this whole thing in the first place. What more clarifying do you need?

Did anyone post on the CC forums regarding this? Just curious since you have a slightly less than 0% chance of getting responses there. Like the difference between Son of Galleon dropping versus Invincible.

Why was the achievement worded as any for months and months with no change even after being reported by Wowhead and making it to live servers for one.

1 Like

So you think that after adding an achievement that promised that a mount would be available on all difficulties and then changing the requirements a few days before launch isn’t apology worthy? Even after it was viewed as the only new content in the season for LFR players and less raid-inclined players and many continued their subscriptions for the event to obtain it? You’re acting like it’s a simple mistake when it was a pretty big deal in regards for content for a sizable chunk of the playerbase.

If you were a Heroic raider and blizz changed the achievement requirement for AoTC for the next raid to be exclusively for Mythic only just a few days before launch, would you not be upset and ask for answers?

5 Likes

THat’s how most normal people do it

5 Likes