Mount doesnt say any difficulty any more

If anyone didnt know, the achievement has been changed.

It no longer says any difficulty but now says normal or higher.

So anyone wanting a blue post… they stealth changed it and we will hear nothing from them.

51 Likes

Thanks Blizzard for making the achievement more clear.

6 Likes

LOL yep you’re right. I knew this was going to happen.

29 Likes

Is that so? Because if they have, I feel like that was the worst possible decison. It essentially sends the message that the wording was always a mistake and that it was always a Dev-side issue. If anything, I would’ve expected them to insist that “any difficulty” did exclude LFR.

26 Likes

While i dont like the outcome or their lack of communication, it would have been so much worse if the season started and it still said any

5 Likes

Unreal, screw Blizzard honestly. And screw the dismissive angry community who wanted it to be this way but had no problem with it until they stealth changed it last week too.

85 Likes

Not me. I knew they were going this direction. Last xpac it was the Longboi to boost sales, this xpac it will be the slime cat.

22 Likes

That’s unfortunate. I hope this decision at least makes it somewhat likely they’ll offer an apology.

3 Likes

I cancelled my sub after i found out.
I was holding out hope.

Im mostly annoyed by their lack of communication.

Ive not prepurchased dragonflight so balls in their park on that

32 Likes

I feel like this wouldn’t be so bad if they came out and said the original wording was a mistake and they’re sorry.

:dracthyr_yay_animated:

34 Likes

By changing the lingo, they’re saying it wasn’t the correct thing to say “any”. Yea, sorry Blizz hasn’t changed one bit. If anything they’ve gotten worse. Ion will lie out of his teeth to promote wow, and speak lies.

27 Likes

I completely agree.
They ignored everyone who was upset, changed the wording a few days later, and carried on with their lives.

They could care less it seems

27 Likes

them changing the original wording is them acknowledging it was a mistake. does blizzard have to apologize for every tooltip error that gets changed over the course of a beta?

5 Likes

You already got a blue post, the one from Kaivax saying you can’t get it from LFR.

1 Like

Not surprised. Blizzard is a joke these days

4 Likes

On beta? No
It made it to live.

On live servers, it said any.

So very much yes

11 Likes

but was the content available on live?

no.

2 Likes

I remember a post on the forums saying something to that effect regarding the missing Worgen content in Cataclysm.

It was quickly removed and replaced with the method adopted by corporate PR flunkies everywhere, that if you don’t acknowledge a problem, it doesn’t exist.

They’ve pretty much stuck to that philosophy since.

17 Likes

“Fun detected, removed”

14 Likes

Oh get out of here with that nonsense. Mistakes happen, stealth changing it is not acknowledging it and being accountable. It’s hiding and it’s pathetic.

36 Likes