Mount doesnt say any difficulty any more

where? you mean on that preview where it said it’s from normal?

cant have a false equivalency if there hasn’t been an equivalency at all~

Yet a lot more people will get the cat as opposed to the book.

It is what it is. You can say it’s not, but the fact you admitted it prompted it is an equivalence.

The wording said all difficulties. They made a mistake and are capable of owning it.

Edit: if it said it was from normal you wouldn’t have a flurry of people mad it’s not in LFR. Literally what?

2 Likes

If you dont like being forced into content you dont want to do, that you were previously told you would not have to, during an extreme casual content draught…

If you dont want to do that so unsub, you should touch grass?

What do you even think an unsub is?

4 Likes

If enough people are willing to participate this late in the expansion .

do you think the word “prompted” means equivalence?

and they have… by changing it.

Did you not read the Tovi attacking a guy for offering his service to help him get the slimecat? Or are you one of his alts? I’m going with the latter here.

Yep, because you’re demonstrating it has relevance by bringing it in. Thus a false equivalence.

Nope. Hiding and stealth changing is not owning it. It’s hiding and covering for yourself. Most places frown on that.

3 Likes

Blizzard cleverly never clarified on the achievement either even though folks knew about it and the wording for 3ish months.

1 Like

This is what I’m talking about: you’re being dishonest for your own selfish reasons.

3 Likes

Lol im far from a tovi alt.

Im moritz aka mclovin

No i did not see all the comments as i made this thread and get notifications for every one.

But i did see you say if you unsub because the game no longer has content you should “touch grass” which seems backwards to me

2 Likes

Well we all knew it was going to be changed after they stated that it shouldn’t have been listing LFR. While I don’t agree with the change, it’s not like this is some surprise move.

2 Likes

it’s a question, not a comparison.

yes it is. they accepted it was a mistake and so they corrected it. they did own it.

they just didnt make themselves a punching bag for the community’s vitriol.

Not necessarily. We don’t even know how Blizz sees LFR in its current state. They might be as rocky with it as the community is at this point. But what my comment there really means is that, in doing this, Blizz has essentially admitted that this was their problem. At that rate, I feel like they should do something to apologize to the community.

1 Like

They will for the cat, people are suckers for cats. They’ll even get people to play a game they pay for, for them, to get a cat they will not use because it won’t fly, nor gather herbs, nor is a dragon so who cares next expansion. But it’s a cat. And people falsely believed it would be obtainable in a game mode you can AFK through.

Quietly, without even an explanation or apology.
For months players saw the reward coming from “ANY DIFFICULTY” on the live servers, and before that on the PTR, and then we get a blue post say “normal and up” on a Friday followed by a quiet change the following Monday to the requirements.
Feels very bait and switch to me.

If it had been changed before going live that would be one thing, but when you push false info live and let it stand for months they should at least offer a statement of some kind on the matter.

do you think in order to own a mistake one must explain it or apologize for it?

Why did you ask that specific question then? Why not ask about my hobbies? Or the weather? Why ask that specific question in response to the argument I made? How was it prompted?

Oh no, poor little corporation can’t handle criticism for a mistake they made, what ever will they do? Poor, poor little corporation! It’s ok you made a mistake, you’re perfect!

Sure buddy, not the fact that a nice person came to this thread offer his help got attacked for offering his help is not enough reason to tell someone to touch grass. I didn’t tell him to unsub btw he already said he was unsubing.

When you let players and fan sites talk about it for months without correcting it, and then wait until a few days before the season starts, yes.
Quietly changing it without addressing the players is not owning it at all.

8 Likes