Mount doesnt say any difficulty any more

so you want them to acknowledge and be held accountable for every tooltip error over that gets changed before content is released?

4 Likes

People out here pretending like you can’t expect anything until it’s actually out in the game. I’m sure they apply these standards consistantly and never get upset about massive last-minute decisions.

6 Likes

Disappointed. They had the chance to make it right, and instead they double down on their garbage decision and don’t even have cohones to admit it or even address it.

29 Likes

Nice false equivalence. Changes=/=mistakes.

2 Likes

Should AoTC also be lowered to LFR as well? Just generally curious since that is bitha limited time window and a higher difficulty.

Or is it the fact it was originally believed to be a lower difficulty mount and then changed to Normal?

Or the fact it’s not LFR at all regardless?

What a slimy, disgusting company. STG.

21 Likes

No? Why even bring that up? AOTC mounts have been heroic only since MoP. There was no lying involved.

15 Likes

ok, let me slow it down…

what do you do when there’s a mistake? you change it.

so you want blizzard to be held accountable and acknowledge every tooltip mistake that get changed before the content involving said tooltip is released?

2 Likes

Mainly this one
Combined with the fact those that like casual content werent included in this patch apart from the mount they said was lfr.

Then they said it wasnt lfr, and we were left with nothing at all to do.

11 Likes

False equivalence.

AotC is its own thing with its own mount.

1 Like

Again, nice false equivalence. Not even remotely comparable and it’s funny you have to hide behind it to try and defend what was a serious mistake that created an expectation in the playerbase that they failed to meet.

Changes=/=Mistakes

4 Likes

While opinions from the LFR crowd will tend to vary on this question, I would say this

I’m fine with AoTC. Whenever I see a AoTC mount announced, I might say “cool”, but I compartmentalize that I’m never going to get it. That’s why clarity in announcing what stuff’s for who early on is important for large-scale player acceptance.

3 Likes

I know im just one person but they just lost my sub.

17 Likes

mine too.

10 chars

6 Likes

You know the worst part about this is that they had an actual chance to prove that for once they are listening and are changing but all they proved is that they will in fact listen to people who will waste real money on WoW tokens for boosts and that they will always listen to people who have endless time to do the hardest content in the entire game.

Everyone else means nothing I guess which is truly their own downfall at this point because casuals make up the game, the people who post on here about raid participation and percentages don’t understand that the majority has been gone for a while now and likely won’t return, especially not after this on top of the 100s of other reasons I could list.

15 Likes

You know what, mine too. Unsubbing right now.

16 Likes

no one is saying that changes = mistakes though. read my response plase:

i use both the word mistake and change in that sentence, and no, it is not synonymously.

1 Like

What’s funny is how the apologist defended the word any, and Blizz goes and changes it. Blizz is evil AF.

10 Likes

Don’t really care. It’s clear what people are upset about and what you’re trying to use with tooltip changes is not remotely comparable. False equivalence.

4 Likes

It is funny, I’m also laughing while basically, every other MMO* is doing well while this one continues to crumble due to their negligence and the remaining high-end community who insists on being bitter about “”“exclusivity”"" in video games as if its some holy divine right that only they deserve the cool things? Lol :clown_face: :poop:

*I don’t know if this is fully true but I have heard good things otherwise.

5 Likes