Mount doesnt say any difficulty any more

If Dragonflight launches without Dragons, I’m sure these people will remain consistant with their rules for expectations for unreleased content.

4 Likes

That’s fine. Even though your offer was nice, I didn’t ask.

Btw, my initial reply to you wasn’t rude. I just linked you the official website. It wasn’t until you doubled down that I asked you if I was supposed to believe you or Blizzard’s official website. If that’s “harsh” then so be it.

1 Like

Yet y’all voted for a tree. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

No that was clarity. The question was : Can I get mount from LFR. Answer was : No… How much clearer did you need?

I’d wager fixing bugs and whatnot had more priority than what turns out to be a text oversight.

Hence why Blizzard should make a post about it…

2 Likes

I didnt. Theres a reason why i keep flaming blizzards communication with its playerbase.

That its now officially barred behind normal (which i dont agree with but thats whatever. Given the main issues) is one thing. The complete lack of communication as per usual another however.

Yeah a post 738 posts in, in a meanwhile 1250 posts long thread is really good communication. While the achiv ingame kept saying “any” until like half an hour ago. It should have been stated straight from the start after the achivs were visible ingame. And in the very least the moment after kaivax sent that post the ingame achivs should have been updated.

Excluding the Slime Cat from LFR is not Okay

5 Likes

I am going to help ppl in Normal, not Hc. Not a victim. I honestly dont care whatever happens in this forum, I am just trying to help ppl if they want the help.

1 Like

Negative. I voted for the Nerubian.

2 Likes

I understand what you’re saying. Their reply to the question about the mount in LFR was a clarification at that time, which is before all the community discourse on it. What I was hoping and stupidly believed we might get is an actual conversation or post about the community discourse happening after their reply, a “hey we see and hear you, everyone’s whos discussing this and this new info here is what we we’re thinking about it.”

Except the achievement said any difficulty and the fated page website reaffirmed that LFR was a “difficulty.”

3 Likes

I voted for slime kitty and I’ll be devastated forever.

4 Likes

They did. Someone asked : Can I get it from LFR. Kaivax said : No.

Caterpillar you mean

LFR and normal kill achievements outside of Kill Before Patch have no distinction whatsoever, until this hotfix.

I do hope they add a LFR version of the achievement with its own reward.

1 Like

i just bought 3 tokens and added them to my subscription.

we’re good here, fam.

moving on.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what it means when I cancel my sub. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

there’s nowhere to go. you’ll be back.

To which many, many players responded why does the achievement say “any difficulty” to which they said:

You see where the breakdown was?
The live servers showed it coming from all 4 raid difficulties for months.
Even after the blue poster said normal and we asked is that a mistake or is the achievement changing?
Instead of saying “this was a mistake, sorry for the confusion” they just silently hotfixed it at 4pm CST on a Monday

2 Likes

The hell are you talking about. There’s thousands of games out these days. Your statement boldly shows how head deep your personal self is in blizzards you know what.

4 Likes

I mean, they removed LFR from the mount-rewarding achievement a few days before launch. What could they even give in the LFR version? What’s literally even the point of Fated LFR?

1 Like