Mount Collector Support Group v25

07/13/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Lometos
Is there any way to share lockouts any longer, or do I get to clear ToT to Ji-Kun multiple times a week?

Multiple times a week. I believe their sharing lockouts was patched in 7.2 (from what I heard, personally I never used the technique myself) and that it no longer works. However, there was a very small minority saying there was a way to bypass their fix and still use it, but they didn't say how.
Officially hit 200 attempts on Blue Proto-Drake... and no dice. Nothing is guaranteed, but it's frustrating to say the least.
Thank you very much, Az.
Just received my 352nd mount from a paragon chest for the Faction, Dreamweavers. My newest mount is the Wild Dreamrunner! :-)

Xanlorash [The Insane]
Follow me on Twitter: @Xanlorash
#385, #386, and #387 Illidari Felstalker, and both Horde and Alliance mounts from the BFA Deluxe Edition.
#311 - Hellfire Infernal
#223 - Exodar Elekk

No more Tournament for me!!
#388 Vicious War Lion - Nothing like queueing last day of the season!
#389 Prestigious Bronze Courser
#390 Prestigious Ivory Courser

The two good things that came from this pre-patch.
Currently at 371, now that I can see how many mounts I actually have since Blizzard doesn't want to put that information in the mount tab or armory.

Because seriously, achievement says 371, mount tab says 421, and armory is at 449.
380 Frostcore 350 achievement mount reward

and I love it
423 Frostshard
424 Green eye sore
425 Honor level 70 mount.
Found out today that my Horde Paladin has more mounts than any other when I logged into him and the 400 mount achieve popped. The Horde Paladin has one more mount than my Alliance Paladin - don't ask me to figure it out - and don't you try to figure it out either. Anyway: 400 was the 350 Mount - the Frostshard Infernal, 401 was the 400 Mount - the Frenzied Feltalon. Starting to work on the 450 mount achievement.
#312 - Ivory Courser
#313 - Azure Courser
391 Frostshard Infernal
392 Prestigious Bronze Courser

Trying to get the last 2 curious coins for the turtle today
crosses fingers

393 Arcadian War Turtle !
07/18/2018 02:13 AMPosted by Neall
Found out today that my Horde Paladin has more mounts than any other when I logged into him and the 400 mount achieve popped. The Horde Paladin has one more mount than my Alliance Paladin - don't ask me to figure it out - and don't you try to figure it out either. Anyway: 400 was the 350 Mount - the Frostshard Infernal, 401 was the 400 Mount - the Frenzied Feltalon. Starting to work on the 450 mount achievement.

is there one?
Not yet. But there will be one day.
I shoulda just grinded 23-25 prestige and not quit after I got the “Bound by Honor” title. I am miles behind getting the Prestigious Midnight Courser. My next mount comes at honor level 150 and I already have the Royal Courser :/
Just earned my 354th mount in-game from earning the achievement Honor Level 40. My newest is the Prestigious Ivory Courser.

Xanlorash [The Insane]
Follow me on Twitter: @Xanlorash
320 only but I stopped hunting half way through this xpac. I might start up again but the 350 mount only being ground is a massive let down.