Mount Collector Support Group v25

I'll be riding my Infernal for 350 more then the 400 one.

Nothing against the 400 one i like the Raven lord model just that specific shade of glowing bright green hurts my eyes something awful.
Is there a good add-on for keeping track of which mounts you're missing? I've got MountFarmHelper, but it only includes rare drops through WoD. I'm hoping to find something which tracks all mounts.
1 Like
07/08/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Eannac
Is there a good add-on for keeping track of which mounts you're missing? I've got MountFarmHelper, but it only includes rare drops through WoD. I'm hoping to find something which tracks all mounts.

I use Rarity. It tracks pet, mounts, and toys, and is constantly updated for patches/xpacs that include new mounts. It tracks ones you're missing (only), how many times you've killed the boss/rare/looted the item it comes from, and the average chance it has based on data from wowhead. This progress tracks account-wide (if enabled per toon).

I haven't had an issue with it, and haven't thought of ever using a different one.
2 Likes
07/08/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Azraia
07/08/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Eannac

I use Rarity. It tracks pet, mounts, and toys, and is constantly updated for patches/xpacs that include new mounts. It tracks ones you're missing (only), how many times you've killed the boss/rare/looted the item it comes from, and the average chance it has based on data from wowhead. This progress tracks account-wide (if enabled per toon).

I haven't had an issue with it, and haven't thought of ever using a different one.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
#384 Darnassian Nightsaber
160+ attempts on Blue Proto-Drake, and still no luck. This is going to be a long grind, I feel. I don't believe I'll be any luckier with Rivendare's Deathcharger when I start that farm.
Last night after getting my field medic title I was able to get the Azsuna paragon chest and opened it up to find a Cloudwing Hippogryph hiding inside.
1 Like
Just purchased my 350th mount from the Timewalking Vendor on Timeless Isle. My newest mount is the Yu'lei, Daughter of Jade. :-)

Xanlorash [The Insane]
Follow me on Twitter: @Xanlorash
I took a long break during legion. Now I'm scrambling to get some of the mounts before bfa. One I'd like to grab soon is the nightbane mount from kara.

I've read it has to be done on base mythic now? Is there still a quest chain requirement to unlock it? How is the difficulty now with 900+ gear and artifacts maxed out?

Also just recently hit 300 achieve ;-)
Nightbane is only available in (Normal) Mythic (Zero).

There is no longer a quest chain required to enter (Normal) Mythic (Zero) Karazhan.

You must earn the achievement to make him spawn - clicking each of the crystals before the timer expires. I don't think it's too difficult.
It's not in fact when i did it we 2-manned it with a tank/me

One person needs to touch all the crystals.
Of course, 2 manning it, means you only have a 40% chance for the mount to drop (20% per person)
Thank you for the responses!

I'll try and grab some people to knock it out tonight
Any tips for getting the grey riding camel? I have macros for one of the way point lists on Wowhead, but I've never seen a camel figurine.
07/11/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Eannac
Any tips for getting the grey riding camel? I have macros for one of the way point lists on Wowhead, but I've never seen a camel figurine.

I used TomTom for my waypoints all over the zone, and flew through and landed at each one to find it. NPCScan, I believe, will alert you to the figurines but I'm not too sure because I personally didn't use it(read this on the wowhead comments after posting my find). It only took one figurine for me, and it will swoop you away to the pools in Feralas.

Or, you could join the Secret Hunting discord. There's a lot of grey camel farmers there who will broadcast that they found one and offer to give the mount to as many CRZs as possible. The way it works is that you park a character in the pools, log on and whisper the person (either Horde or Alliance). However, they can only invite 1 person in each battlegroup, so typically they will have an Excel list or google docs list of the realms already claimed.
07/12/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Azraia
I used TomTom for my waypoints all over the zone, and flew through and landed at each one to find it. NPCScan, I believe, will alert you to the figurines but I'm not too sure because I personally didn't use it(read this on the wowhead comments after posting my find). It only took one figurine for me, and it will swoop you away to the pools in Feralas.

Or, you could join the Secret Hunting discord. There's a lot of grey camel farmers there who will broadcast that they found one and offer to give the mount to as many CRZs as possible. The way it works is that you park a character in the pools, log on and whisper the person (either Horde or Alliance). However, they can only invite 1 person in each battlegroup, so typically they will have an Excel list or google docs list of the realms already claimed.

Thanks. The waypoints sounds like what I'm doing. I'm just impatient to actually find a figurine ;). Guess they're rarer than I thought.
Just received my 351st mount from a paragon chest for the Faction, Court of Farondis. My newest mount is the Cloudwing Hippogryph. :-)

Xanlorash [The Insane]
Follow me on Twitter: @Xanlorash
Anyone willing to help me grab nightbane tonight? I've got a tank friend just need a good dps or two. (horde)

stevie#1402
#134 lol omg I do not deserve here
Aiyana is cute though!
Is there any way to share lockouts any longer, or do I get to clear ToT to Ji-Kun multiple times a week?
Obtained the Time lost proto drake last night with a group of 4!

Aeonax is my next big target!