Mount Collector Support Group v25

#862 - Bestowed Sandskimmer

4 Likes

Just received my 739th usable mount for my main for successfully reaching Renown 20 in the Plunderstorm Event! My newest mount is the Royal Seafeather! :smiley:

4 Likes

I thought Salverun was going to be a mount. :melting_face:

Decided today to grind out the rest of the reputation levels for the Plunderstorm Event. Took me (10) hours to go from Renown 20 to Renown 40.

Got the new Dragonriding parrot I wanted as well during this grind! My newest mount is the Polly Roger! As a result, I now got 740 mounts on my main and 793 Account-Wide! :smiley:

3 Likes

#490 Endmire Flyer from Famu the Infinite in Revendreth.

Somewhere past 150 kills, which is pretty fair. Stopped keeping track at some point.

3 Likes

I feel this helps your sanity.

The last mount I kept track of was Invincible in WoD and seeing myself hit 400 kills is when I decided Iā€™m not going to keep an accurate count on bosses anymore.

1 Like

So the bot says I have 866 mounts, not sure where the extra 4 came from. I only have one of the new meta achievements that came out with 10.2.6

2 Likes

My notes say I should be at 713, collection bots say 714, no idea where it came from either.

1 Like

#491 Mawsworn Charger
#492 Colossal Soulshredder Mawrat
#493 Colossal Umbrahide Mawrat

Torghast shenanigans.

Edit:

#494 Calescent Shalewing

Zaralek shenanigans.

2 Likes

#867 - Savage Blue Battle Turtle

3 Likes

Just purchased my 741st usable mount for my main off of the Trading Post! My newest mount is the Savage Blue Battle Turtle!

I also now have 794 mounts collected Account-Wide now! Getting ever so close to 800 Account-wide! :smiley:

3 Likes

Good luck all with the new Noble Garden mount.

2 Likes

#868 - Noble Flying Carpet (2nd kill)

5 Likes

#712 - Silver Tidestallion
#713 - Royal Seafeather
#714 - Polly Roger
#715 - Savage Blue Battle Turtle

And the carpet grind begins.

3 Likes

4 out of 10 got their chargers in group today. :slight_smile:

Big group of horde waited for us all to get there, big thanks to them.

Edit:

#495 Free boat.
#496 Free turtle.
#497 Swift Gloomhoof from Night Mare rare in Ardenweald.

Unrelated but also finally got wylderdrake short horns from Trambladd.

1 Like

#849 An Easter Carpet?

3 Likes

#498 Chain of Bahmethra from Maw invasions.

2 Likes

Just looted my 742nd usable mount from the Noblegarden event! My newest mount is the Noble Flying Carpet!

Iā€™m now 5 mounts account-wide from reaching 800 mounts collected as well! :smiley:

4 Likes

#762 Taivan :slight_smile:
#763 Colossal Soulshredder Mawrat

4 Likes

Just received my 743rd usable mount for defeating the rare, Sundancer!

This rare drops the Sundancer mount. I highly recommend reading up the comments on this particular mount before attempting to try and obtain this mount.

It took me a good (20) minutes of failed attempts with the glider to finally obtain this mount and earn the achievement, In the Hot Seat! :smiley:

I wish the best of luck to everyone who goes for this particular mount!

3 Likes