MOTHER has Corruptions

I was able to see them again… when I toggled warmode off.

so, for me, they only show with Warmode Off

:woman_shrugging:

Could have bought one if the 2750 echoes had been increased by a factor of 5 like everything else. !%#@ farming this poop again.

There is no “farming”… you get rewarded for just playing the game. Whats the problem? Prefer a silver platter with everything on it?..

I did islands and mechagon spam on my hunter, now I can’t buy the essences that I could have yesterday.

Only saw Essences on Area 52. WM Off.

Oooo I almost thought Blizzard learned a lesson about stacking RNG, and actually removed some RNG and gave us a choice… and then you put that glorious non-rng player choice improvement, behind RNG. Good job, I almost had to change my views on Blizzard.

1 Like

That’s no excuse for turning warmode off. Bad bear!

1 Like

Did they take the Corruptions back off Mother? I just went and looked and can’t see any to purchase.

EDIT: Apparently a known bug.

Me either. I bought one earlier and went back to get more and they are gone now!

Will the Lashing Tentacles found on Unguent Caress be available from MOTHER at some point?

Fixed that for you.

lol truth LMAO

The Horde is already corrupt enough. Mother doesn’t need to make it worse. :lion:

Can you update the naming scheme to show if its rank 1, 2, or 3 version?

What’s going on with this? I bought a corruption and went back for another and they were gone.

I checked back a little later and the corruptions were back but I was just shy of enough Echoes. I did a BG and went back to buy a corruption and they are missing again…

I tried relogging/restarting and zoning out of the chamber.

Some server shards were updated while others were not.

PUT THEM ALL UP AT ONCE

Seriously you are going to make more people quit when suddenly someone is doing 40% more damage but other people are waiting for their optimal corruptions to come up. Get rid of this time limited junk at most have them rotate through every week. People should not have to wait a freaking month which with 6 per week they will and that’s if you guys didn’t rng it like you have everything else.

I played for six months at max gear in bc. That was without M+. Being not allowed to play around with stuff like 40% versatility builds is more likely to make me quit then letting me farm and make builds. This is like if you could only get 6 legendaries a day in D3 better hope you get your right ones or you aren’t playing your preferred build for a while.

Aren’t you a dk isn’t the haste one that is out now the best for you?

For blood hell no. Give me vers stacking. I could run haste and do more damage or I could live while doing more damage. Or I could make multiple sets of gear if I wasn’t time limited. Even if I was say an arms warrior that was getting my bis corrupts today it would still suck for other people I played with who weren’t. It shouldn’t be a rotation just put them all up. Imagine if the legendary vendor at the end of legion had a rotation of 2 legendary items per week because right now if it’s a rotation and not flat out rng it will take a month to get through all of them. That’s if it’s a rotation and not rng.