MOTHER has Corruptions

They said they’re looking into the possibility of recorrupting cleansed items. But since they haven’t revealed if its just a bug, or a limitation of their code, we really won’t know until they decide to tell us yes or no.

So I am on a connected realm of like 5 and people on Firetree can see the items but people on Stormscale can not. My chars on Illidan can see them but not Stormscale.

So, when we finally have enough to buy something, it might not be available becauuuuuseee…M.O.T.H.E.R has new policies in place for covid19 and shipping was delayed?

Why is there a rotation on stocks at all?!

I cleansed an item, and then added a corruption to it to test and it worked … so I’m not sure if I got lucky, or if they fixed that limitation.

Would it destroy the game if you just published the schedule for the availability of Preserved Contaminents so that after 4 months of corruption RNG, we could just make some plans?

3 Likes

Not seeing any on MOTHER… Just the essences.

Am I missing something?

that this change went in untested? yea.

I saw the items on MOTHER earlier. went and did some emmisaries, came back to buy something, and now they’re not there.

I still have two emissaries up… Did both of the assaults just now though. Hm.

Why is it limited time? o.O I don’t get it? Why not just all available at once? Is that too many pages on the vendor? What is the point of that? :crazy_face:

Daily log in game! Just like mobile phone games! Welcome to the future of WoW.

:woman_teacher: :man_teacher: :woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I had to turn Warmode on to be able to see them for some reason

1 Like

I’m confused I thought it only took 1 run to rank up a cloak now? I just did one run killed two bosses and didn’t get to rank up my pallies cloak

Interesting theory… Mine is definitely off currently. Will see what happens when I flip it on.

So, it is like a Mythic+ with the affixes and rotates?

Yep. That did it.

Turning on war mode fixed it for me.

So why am I being punished for doing current content… I have zero echos because I already had all essences before the catchup was launched, so was unable to earn them, whilst 7 people in my guild have 20k+. And now two of the corruptions I need are in the first rotation and wont be back for an estimated month? So I need to earn 16.6k in 3 days or miss out for a month, because I did current content. How on earth is that fair.

2 Likes

Are they live or not? I only see the vessel no corruptions?

You missed it. They’re gone for bug fixing now.

For some reason, they only show on Vendor with Warmode On.

Not necessarily war mode on only. Had a guild person mention he can’t see them right now, and he’s WM on.

Toggling it on or off and then checking again might help the cause a bit.