Most people do not want Fresh Servers

It doesn’t Exist in the same way that a fresh server does though, the fact that you still can’t see that is pretty wild. I’m sorry I have no desire to play classic, I think it was trash tier I’d like to attempt to mitigate as much of the toxic player base as possible as well as transition towards a future with other players who didn’t play classic but are interested in BC.

That is how the community is. Making a new and fresh server won’t solve this problem. It will create a time bomb that you will be here in maybe 2 years asking for fresh WotLK classic because boosting / fel lotus cartel / dungeon carriers / GDKP ruined Classic TBC (and just to let you know: we already had “GDKP” back then).

The problem is that you want something that is perfect under your eyes and that do not exist anymore. It is impossible to dismiss the META. The game is new and our mindset around MMORPGs changed over the course of the years.

People forget that WOW was a breakthrough in the genre and most people had no clue about the min-maxing back then (I guess the maximum we would go for was the elitist-jerks forum).

Here is what you can do (instead of asking Blizzard to do something).

Go to Reddit, call out people to re-roll on a server with you. It has been done several times already. People are repopulating few realms with fresh-reroll experiences.

I appreciate your input and it has valid points, but I am still very much interested in my ‘time bomb’ and ‘waste of time’.

I look forward to making new memories and with their #somechanges, look forward to the future health of (all) servers.

If only the company who’s game I want to play would accept my monthly donation of money so that as a customer they would see a desire within the community that’s easily accomplished with literally zero negative effects:( I disagree with drooler and don’t think you have any valid points except trying to control people into playing in the chaos wasteland that is current classic. I’m pleased I won’t see you on a fresh bc realm when it comes out. Best of luck to you in BC though:) I hope it’s everything you want it to be.

The PvE servers are fairly healthy.

It’s the PvP and RP servers that have more “dead” ones, which tracks the way you would expect.

Edit: Actually, it’s mostly the PvP server that are troubled with “dead” ones. Even the RP PvE/PvP servers have a low but average amount of people.

There are PvP servers that have EXTREMELY low pops, which I’m guessing it what everyone is talking about.

Bots are going to follow us to fresh servers but at least their empire of gold is 0 and they have to start over.

I’d like to wish Blizzard will crack down harder in TBC, but its wishful thinking.

1 Like

you accused me of bullying yet you’re calling someone else a control freak? 0.o

and i have no issues with the concept of (one time) fresh tbc servers and i’ve said so. the issue i have is the constant infinite loop vanilla classic servers. i’ve explained my stance over and over again and apparently you are jumping on a bandwagon to hate on me because you are thinking i’m saying something that i’d not. if they do release fresh tbc servers that is acceptable assuming no one can transfer there or use a boost. what i was speaking against specifically was the private server “infinity loop.”

1 Like

You are not the community and you do not speak for the community.

I also think that you have no valid points and you have no reasonable explanation for what you’re asking for. Furthermore, this is not a request thread, this is a forum for discussions.

Since you harass and dislike people that think different than you, it tells a lot more about you to others than about me.

And here you are again with your toxicity. You are the one that wants to create a silo for yourself and isolate from the “people from the toxic wasteland that is classic”. You think you’re better than others, but it only shows that you’re not capable of getting into an existing community.

I’m grateful I don’t know you, but sadly I can’t say I won’t meet you.

Best of luck in your life, I hope you can be what you want to be.

There’s numerous other successful games that do the private infinity loop servers in seasons and just reset every few months and people love it like what’s the problem with it, I know you won’t be playing it any way

old school runescape and other games where the “new” mode is dead do this. shadowlands had record breaking sales. it’s not even the same thing. that’s what you guys aren’t understanding. eventually it might happen. someday. but it will be when retail is dead and they’re making most if not all of their money off of legacy servers.

My quote doesn’t say I speak for the Community, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that the classic forums are exploding right now with people asking for fresh bc(: even you can’t argue that… I mean it is the biggest thread in the last few months but I guess that doesn’t speak for the community either?! I’m truly sorry you’re such a toxic individual. You seem to have problems where ever you go, which appears to be self-inflicted. I’d be happy to look into some self help books for you if you’d like, they might help!

What about PoE, it works really well for their hardcore severs. I just don’t understand your logic that it would cost blizzard anything or hinder their other projects. It’s a set and forget type thing. Like offer 0 gm help, heck just give them a date on when it resets and let um have at it

you’re advocating making servers that will never be regulated or taken care of in any way in a game where people play monthly? wow.

1 Like

Just explaining that adding more servers without any reason isn’t going to happen.
If they have to add more servers, it will be due to high demand (remember, current classic servers are not well populated).

Most of those new “fresh” servers became dead servers late and a problem for blizzard (people start playing, can’t get into groups, don’t have enough people to play, no economy), so I guess lessons were learned already through their long-time experience dealing with new realms.

It’s not a retail vs. private thing. it’s about enjoying the journey. Only private server I ever played on as Nostalrius, but even before that became a thing, I would make new characters on brand new servers where I had no alts to rely on or knew anyone.

That’s what they want?! Like I guess give them 1 gm to help? Classic has been player tested for like 20 years

You dont need fresh server, just get rid character boosting. I dont care, mostly the service is for bot easy get leveling, not for gamers.

1 Like

The single reason blizzard will do it is because it will attract people who started in bc and want to play bc but didn’t want to play classic. If 1/50th of the players who started in bc would come back for nostalgia that would be more than enough for multiple servers.

i’ve leveled over and over and over and over again in retail and classic. why do you guys

" Ad Hominem Fallacy

Ad hominem means “against the man,” and this type of fallacy is sometimes called name calling or the personal attack fallacy. This type of fallacy occurs when someone attacks the person instead of attacking his or her argument."

1 Like

Here I am, on my level 60 character replying someone that isn’t level 60 yet talking that people like me (who are against fresh) are going to buy boost, because we don’t want to level.

I can’t feel enough irony here. Please gib more.