Most people do not want Fresh Servers

Studies show if you have that many, “friends”, you’re not actually friends - you’re barely acquaintances.

So I really don’t believe you, nor do I care. You just falsely believe that a fresh server is some haven of nice players who will make a nice community. It won’t.

I play on one of those servers you’ve been constantly insulting and complaining about, and it’s filled with nice people.

This seems a bit negative and presumptuous of you! I guess if you don’t have any valid points just go strait for the personal attack… if only there was someone to explain ad homonym :wink:

This is the height of hypocrisy coming from you. I’m going off of experience, and what we’ve seen of servers in the past.

Either the server will be dead - just like the ones right now - or it won’t change anything and it’ll have the same problems within a month, maybe two. There’s no middle ground.

1 Like

Whitemane… the most notoriously toxic and racist server out of literally all the classic servers… where the main pull on Reddit is that it sounds like “white-man”. My fellow wow player, you may continue to lie to me… but to yourself? I’m sure you and your friends are all wonderful people on a wonderful sever and I wish you the best of luck in outlands, sadly being as I’ll be leveling on a fresh bc server I won’t be able to play with you but none the less; I wish you all the luck in the world.

This is straight delusion. Or lie.

And thinking I was going to honestly answer you, but you’re here just trolling for the sake of doing it.

Wow, you could not act more bigoted if you tried. Have you played here? Do you just look at memes and think that’s the truth of it?

Whitemane is huge not because it sounds like, “white man”. It’s because it was one of the original servers with a huge population that had zero streamers. That was the biggest draw for many and why many still play. It also helped we had a content creator who made some pretty popular WoW videos that advertised the servers, specifically starting with Whitemane the character.

What fresh TBC server is that exactly?

1 Like

My goodness, what a stiff crowd, I figured you’d be able to see that I was alluding to the fact that I don’t care about some rogues 3 friends… it’s what I like to call a Gross exaggeration to prove a point, normally it gets a laugh because it shows the fallacy what it’s exaggerating.
You’re normally so good at addressing all my points but I guess my last bit really did you in and you’re just accepting that while hiding behind the wall that “I’m trolling” because I used a form of logic that utterly confused you.

Sorry, I don’t spend my time with bigots. Leave me alone.

I will book mark this and reach out to you in I’m guessing 2 ish months… I could care less about your sever being as I know you’ll fan boy it to the end and defend its “pureness” when all the outside facts and opinion say otherwise. Delusions are quite powerful I suppose.

I’m sorry you’re not better than kungen or know how tier sets work or even it would appear how to maximize them… but you are sure good at attempting to talk down and belittle those (as noted in other threads) so it must really grind your gears when some one confronts you with actual logic and facts. I understand your frustration about losing power, which really is what new bc severs come down to for you guys. Sorry to break it to you but the old guard will not have power and control over a fresh bc sever.

Thunderfury was nerfed Prior to BT.
Patch 2.0.10

Release (US)

6 March 2007

• The threat generated from the spell effect on “Thunderfury” has been substantially reduced.

A warrior T4 setup does not contain any pieces of t3, even pre-bis does not include a single piece of it, it gets replaced by heroic blues.

Dreadnaught Sabatons
Binds when picked up

Feet Plate

756 Armor
+15 Strength
+34 Stamina
Durability 75 / 75
Requires Level 60
Item Level 86

vs

Eaglecrest Warboots
Binds when picked up

Feet Plate

955 Armor
+29 Strength
+21 Agility
+33 Stamina
Durability 75 / 75
Requires Level 70
Item Level 110

from a heroic dungeon…

1 Like

Oh nice… it was still used by kungen and other top warrior tanks at the time… so I’m going to have to go out on a limb and say it was still strong enough to warrant use if the best players in the world at the time were using it.

And I appreciate you telling me about warrior boots, I was concerned with them specifically… but alas the other 8 classes and countless combinations. But I’m sure they all apply directly to warrior boots… because that’s logical right?

You wanted to be the guy who was “facts and logic” - as soon as you got some cold hard logic you decided you didn’t like facts or logic anymore. “Kungen knows better!” you scream as evidence is put right infront of you.

“Top warrior tanks 13 years ago used thunderfury!” The “top” 14 years ago took 3 months to kill Kel’thuzad and ran around shieldslamming mobs all of vanilla, they didn’t have melees in on grobbulus because they deemed it too dangerous. They thought helm of wrath was bis until T3. I wouldn’t put too much stock in their opinions from 13 years ago. If you had played classic you would know that pretty much everything from “back in the day” wasn’t close to optimal gameplay.

I could go through every class pre-bis list and barely find a naxx item amongst them for all classes. I don’t know why you try to argue about legacy situations with legacy players when you are from retail

2 Likes

Sorry I’m not as well informed as you on what I consider a worthless game and a waste of time so alas my knowledge is limited but I do know Certain T3 set bonuses remain useful through Kara into T5 content. Then there are a couple things like the KT trinket that grants AP or Spell Damage to demons/undead that will be used into T6+ fights. Regardless why should I be forced to level with people who are in gear that won’t be replaced until heroics or even Kara? I guess that’s my punishment for not no life-ing classic…

Yikes that’s a report from me… quite rude and doesn’t belong on the forums :frowning:

Getting offended by the word “scream” and trying to get me banned from the forums is the last efforts of a desperate man. At least you know you aren’t as well informed and admit it now. thank you.

1 Like

trolling is alive and well at least lol

But sadly there are things I’m right about… as specifically mentioned in the same post that you’re only quoting a part of. The beauty of of clipping only what you want for your own specific purpose. I think Coolsville sucks.

I don’t really know what you are right about, if you tell me which parts i missed I’ll be happy to tell you if I think you are wrong or not

1 Like

I know this is a surprise, but some people don’t like the flavor of Vanilla.

I played through Classic, it was enjoyable to see how things used to be, old mechanics, etc.

I have and had generated thousands of gold from farming/AH, I have my cap and high level classes. I am more than happy to dumb them to leave behind what Classic has become.