Most memorable Korgath names

If you remember most of these you are oldschool Korgath.

Sheriff, my mage accomplice in BC for ganking horde on Isle of quel'danas. At the time I was playing my first lvl 70 character, a warrior, similar name thing it was Tapxyz.

Tapisarogue, Tapxyz, "tapdat"(first name that got reported). Yes im listing myself.

Tosan, big name pvper, I think he played with Sheriff I might have played with him a few times.

Sachick/Halanii, the horde girl that was in gentlemans club, still have her on realid haven't heard from her in a while, think she got engaged a while ago.

Dotmonsoon, I dont remember him in BC but I remember him being a big name/ganker later on.

Colombus/Gladiator, I believe he ninjad a mount horde side then transferred to alliance.

Finkployd, memorable name and always saw him in trade chat.

Pchef, garbage 1400 hunter that I ganked many times. Hes infamous for being bad.

Tigerlady, talked to him a few times, pretty cool guy with a ton of achievement points and always had best gear. Good player and many knew him.
I used to trash talk you in early wotlk for not being above 2k all these years later and you still aren't thought the trash talk would motivate you
1 Like
05/20/2016 09:41 PMPosted by Smallestcat
I used to trash talk you in early wotlk for not being above 2k all these years later and you still aren't thought the trash talk would motivate you

Ive been high rated in other games WoW was never that competitive for me, id smash you in 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 so the fact you squeaked out 2.2k a few years ago and never got above that doesnt mean much to me.
Sober....
1 Like
Weedstin...

:^)
05/21/2016 05:04 AMPosted by Notaustin
Sober....

He doesn't make my list because he played twink brackets only, and hes annoying.
05/22/2016 07:21 PMPosted by Tapisarogue
05/21/2016 05:04 AMPosted by Notaustin
Sober....

He doesn't make my list because he played twink brackets only, and hes annoying.

sick knowledge xd
Hi Tap! :)

I can give you some updates on some of those players. Fink is actually a chick and she's still in <Get Well Soon> on Sarg. Tigerlady rejoined Vodka but is retired. And I think Pchef didn't come on the scene until Cata no? He was fun to PvP with during the Molton Front dailies, but he did kill my rare spider pet while I was trying to tame it... He plays other games now and he's actually a very nice guy who has helped me out quite a few times. I barely remember Gladiator, Wasn't he a pally that use to run pugs? But I do remember something about him ninjaing a mount.

There are a lot of ppl I miss. I think I have been on Korgath 7 years now? I miss the kiwis Tonnes and Thingy. And the Aussie Cyberella. Miss all of my old guildies from <Auxillium> :(

btw Sober #1 Korgath <3
/Wave :D
Who's this Tonnes person you're talking about?
What about that Jimmydean guy? Been on korgath for about 8 years now. Very nice and all around cool guy :D
05/25/2016 04:22 AMPosted by Jimmydean
What about that

Jimmy

guy?

Oh, please, no.
Hi Tap! :)

I can give you some updates on some of those players. Fink is actually a chick and she's still in <Get Well Soon> on Sarg. Tigerlady rejoined Vodka but is retired. And I think Pchef didn't come on the scene until Cata no? He was fun to PvP with during the Molton Front dailies, but he did kill my rare spider pet while I was trying to tame it... He plays other games now and he's actually a very nice guy who has helped me out quite a few times. I barely remember Gladiator, Wasn't he a pally that use to run pugs? But I do remember something about him ninjaing a mount.

There are a lot of ppl I miss. I think I have been on Korgath 7 years now? I miss the kiwis Tonnes and Thingy. And the Aussie Cyberella. Miss all of my old guildies from <Auxillium> :(

btw Sober #1 Korgath <3

we dont speak of cyberella
I don't know half these peoples names :( I must live under a rock.
05/25/2016 07:47 PMPosted by Cyberella
we dont speak of cyberella

bb come back. :(
And Gazzy, #1 hunter.
Pwnin, alliance. ranked second highest gearscore for shaman during the wotlk days.
I remember Silke from Dread, he was the only one to help me find my way out of Exodar as a level 11 Draenei priest. I had no idea what the guild Dread was, so he was my first "friend" on my list.

I remember so many of these names, and it makes me sad that the Korgath I remember is long since gone.

I played a Draenei Priest, Zalanii, in <Insomniax>. But beyond a few people, I'm sure no one remembers.
RIP Zodd
I remember Silke from Dread, he was the only one to help me find my way out of Exodar as a level 11 Draenei priest. I had no idea what the guild Dread was, so he was my first "friend" on my list.

I remember so many of these names, and it makes me sad that the Korgath I remember is long since gone.

I played a Draenei Priest, Zalanii, in <Insomniax>. But beyond a few people, I'm sure no one remembers.

i remember