Most memorable Korgath names

ZZODD
duckfaces!
Anyone else on that cancerous Korgath facebook group?
Slamulous

Kluian
RIP:
Columbus
GL
Wipeit
Rotyn
Farorae
1 Like
there was some horde shaman, I think troll
Abismo or something of the like

geared so he could throw a murderous chain lightning every few mins, and in between was completely worthless

I think he quit after wrath
07/21/2016 08:10 AMPosted by Yewande
Anyone else on that cancerous Korgath facebook group?

cancerous.. lol. accurate description
1 Like
has anyone mentioned rsimmons yet?
07/24/2016 04:22 PMPosted by Beccuh

Korgaths resident drunk. Who could forget his late night Ulduar runs where he would aggro trash and start screaming.

I miss these old bastards...
07/29/2016 11:34 AMPosted by Akkitai
07/24/2016 04:22 PMPosted by Beccuh

Korgaths resident drunk. Who could forget his late night Ulduar runs where he would aggro trash and start screaming.

I miss these old bastards...

icc was my fav era for the coolest trolls around.
Old aux player here bro stay strong AUX WILL LIVE
Surrender here Tap, I remember beating your warrior naked on my mage in BC. Sachick and Sheriff balled.
Ha tigerlady was my hero I remember you tap and pchef was the worst ganker ever but he was persistent and never gave up gotta give h I mean that lol. Good memories
Yes, yes you do.... ;)

05/25/2016 09:56 PMPosted by Schnupper
I don't know half these peoples names :( I must live under a rock.
you still bad sheriff. dotmonsoon was terrible too
zealexx grimtar rsimmons
It's not that Sheriff was bad it was that he was dedicated. I could always count on him being on some building and trying to snipe some horde player in kel'danas (sp).
So many familiar names!
I've been on Korgath since 2006~ish I want to say... had this character on there forever. Never played him. After I came back for Legion and found out my character "David" had been name-ninja'd, I figured I'd go Alliance and be part of the 4:1 ratio that seems to be happening now. Poor Horde... :(
Tosan and I still play, actually. I just reactivated not terribly long ago and Tosan plays off of Tichondrius (and streams).

www.twitch.tv/tosantribe

Also, hello.
09/13/2016 11:18 AMPosted by Sherìff
Also, hello.

Hello!