Most Garbage Arms Changes

Its pretty clear their vision and intention this expansion is for Fury to rise up as the preferred PvP spec.

spear war best war

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/blue-tracker/topic/eu/class-tuning-incoming-23-august-463168

Warrior

Avatar increases damage by 15% in PvP (was 20%).
Arms
    Bladestorm damage is increased by 20% in PvP.
    Mortal Strike damage is increased by 25% in PvP (was 10%).
    Warbreaker and Colossus Smash increase damage taken by the target by 20% in PvP (was 30%).
    Deep Wounds damage is no longer reduced in PvP combat (was 28% reduced).
    Mortal Strike damage increased by 35% in PvP combat (was 10%).
    Bladestorm damage increased by 70% in PvP combat (was 40%).
    Fatal Mark may stack up to a maximum of 5 times in PvP combat (was 8 times).
    Execute damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.
Fury
    Onslaught damage is increased by 35% in PvP (was 15%).
    Execute (Fury) damage is increased by 40% in PvP (was 25%).
Protection
    Execute damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.

I think the guy made a typo, because there are repeated Skills (Bladestorm/ MS…)

1 Like

Good to see War main Smexxin is doing his biased job as a pvp dev over there.

By Kaivax 13 minutes ago (Patch 10.1.5) Source#250

We’ve added the following adjustments, which will also go live with scheduled weekly maintenance:

Player versus Player

Warrior

• Arms
    • Deep Wounds damage is no longer reduced in PvP combat (was 28% reduced).
    • Mortal Strike damage increased by 35% in PvP combat (was 10%).
    • Bladestorm damage increased by 70% in PvP combat (was 40%).
    • Fatal Mark may stack up to a maximum of 5 times in PvP combat (was 8 times).
    • Execute damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.
  • Protection
    • Execute damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.

It’s a pretty sizeable nerf/change. While MS is indeed the #1 source of damage for warriors, it is not overbearingly so. Overpower does good damage for a filler and that will see a chunky drop in damage during CS windows. This bites hard. Auto attack damage will be down (this matters). Bleeds will also be down (this matters A LOT). Also execute is down even more (haha). The whole picture is clearly a nerf unless all the other abilities receive the same baseline buff that MS is getting.

Glad I got my 2100. See ya next season, haha!

what a joke. clueless devs keeping the clown show rolling

1 Like

Are you seriously complaining about getting buffed?
If you think you have no burst with that insane bladestorm buff, and that absolutely rdiculous Execute buff then you must reconsider your reading comprehension.

Healers can’t keep up with Execute after just some dampening stacks… that change will make them even more miserable than what they are at the moment.

1 Like

damn bladstorm already hits 40-45ks why does it need a buff?

So in the end, deep wounds un-nerfed, bladestorm gets an additional 10% added onto previous notes, MS gets an additonal 10% added onto previous notes, and execute gets a 15% boost.

Not bad honestly

1 Like

time to make a post about warriors being the best meele in the game now

5 Likes

Time for six hundred more warrior threads to plague the arena forums lol.

2 Likes

Can just resurrect all the threads from Shadowlands S1 through Dragonflight S1 about Warriors being S tier/broken and that should suffice.

overpower still has 2 charges
shame

What, did you want three?

2 Likes

i want single charge op to free up global headspace for other abilities
make martial prowess a single stack that counts as both mp charges and go from there

2 Likes

so if they keep buffing bladestorm non stop can we disarm bladestorm again please lol

Bladestorm damage buffs are kinda like the slam damage buffs.
It’s big % buffs on a pretty low damage ability.
I do think we should at least not be able to use defensives while bladestorming though.
idk, it might actually do some meaningful damage. 30% isn’t nothing. But it’s also not gonna be as strong when avatar / CS is up since that’s getting nerfed.

I wish that they’d fix (or change if it’s by design) hurricane so that you can use it in pvp. Not being able to cancel bladestorm at all because you took that talent is kind of nonsensical, and it seems like they want to make bladestorm more of a feature arms damage button than it currently is, being primarily just used for the cc immunity/root break.

1 Like